Dumped

So I got dumped today at the ice skating rink by my girlfriend Muki. At first, we were going to the rink just us, then she invited people. I didn't mind others coming, that's cool. Then Friday, the day before we go to the rink, I screwed up my knee more than it already was. So I couldn't skate. Saturday we got to the rink, Muki, and 3 others started skating, I hung out on the bleachers and texted. I was cold and alone. I told Envi I had been abandoned by Ali and Muki. Envi asked, "Shouldn't Muki be abandoning the others for you?" I should have figured out something was wrong then but I figured Muki just wanted to ice skate, she hadn't in five years, and be with her friends.

     So I hung out with myself and my cell phone. When everyone got off the ice, Lulu didn't even talk to me she was busy with her Brazillian friend. Muki and Ali went to the top of the bleachers for a private talk, when I got fed up with being alone I went up there. I kinda wish I hadn't. She was afraid I would get upset or hit her. But she finally told me "we're better friends" that line kinda pissed me off. But otherwise, I was just hurt. She hugged me and went back to the ice. Ali and I talked for a little while, well actually Ali questioned me. When I got tired of being there for no reason, I texted my grandma and asked her to come to pick me up. I told Ali to tell the others I was leaving.

     I past Lulu and Muki, they never noticed me leaving. Which pissed me off more. But when I got into the car I held in the tears and refused to cry for that. When I got home I curled up on my Mom's bed, drank Pepsi, and watched Nightmare Before Christmas. I talked to Kim, Jessie, Envi, and Airy. Jessie was sympathizing because she was recently dumped too. Envi just felt bad as usual. Kim was nice and was able to distract me. Airy...Oh, Airy thinks that it's all for the best and that I should date Kim because I love her. I think the pain killers are going to her brain. Sigh my poor reckless Aeryn. I worry bout you.