chapter 53

Nandini came out of her room praying her ayyaippa to save her from her personal monster who was following her like a vulture waiting to grab her by his claws.

Manik came out to see Nandini in daze where to run, just to get her cornered he went to his left soo that Nandini would take right just to escape from him and at right only his room was there.

As manik planned Nandini entered maniks room to escape from him but before she could close the door manik barged in.

Nandinis pov...

Ohh shit !!

Ayyaippa I thought you were on my side !! Huh !!

I started walking backward as manik started walking towards me with intimidating look.

I restrained myself from scratching my head as I couldnt actually find out whether he was angry or happy. Uhh !! Why does he have to be soo difficult. 'Look whose talking' came a voice from where I don't know I guess somewhere from my body.

By looking at his face I'm sure he is not in the situation to sit and talk things out. Just to escape from him I ran around the bed where as he followed.

"Nandini stop" he said running behind me around the bed at the very time I climbed on the bed.

"I don't want to die soon" I screamed as he climbed on bed and ran to the other end of bed and jumped down.

I ran around the bed when I saw him jumping down the bed as I did. Now we were facing each other standing on either side of bed.

"Nandini I said stop right there" he said keeping his foot towards my direction, as a reflex action I took his pillow and threw at him. Poor guy, he didn't have any clue about it cause it hit him right on his face. MUAHHHHH !! *devil laugh*.

God!! His expression when he removed the pillow from his face was worth a million dollars. I controlled myself from laughing out loud cause I don't want him to eat me raw. I cringed at the imagination.

Without letting him say or do anything, I started throwing pillows at his direction. And he was dodging the pillows. It was like we were playing dodge ball..no dodge pillow.

"Nandini" he shouted trying to stop the pillows. As door was closed I was rest assured that the guys out there won't hear anything. But ...but shit !! I'm out of pillows and all are at maniks side. Ayyaippa please don't give him any tempting idea to throw them back at me. Please..

"Huh!! Now what will you do" he said with a smirk looking at me running out of pillows.

"I ...I will ...I will ...runnnnnn" I said climbing the bed as manik came around the bed to catch me.

[Fast forward play - me running around like a maniac and manik running behind me trying to catch me, I sometimes took those pillows and threw at him and he trying to dodge them ]

Pufffing !! Both of us sat on either side of the bed to calm our ragging breaths. Thank god, no one is here to see our condition cause I'm damn sure they would start imagining dirty things. Ewwww my mind is soo corrupted.

I was rubbing my upper chest to calm my heartbeat which was going wild but squealed in between when manik pulled me back on bed holding my arm. In no time I was pressed on to bed and manik hovered over me. Even his breathing was disheveled.

Both of us were starring at each other breathing heavily. His eyes held happiness which was overflowing. I couldn't help but smile at his attempts to look intimidating but failed miserably.

I gulped looking at him starring at my lips with hunger.

I tried to get out his grip only to be pressed more onto the bed.