{27}

{ Demi }

"Hey butt face, wake up." I said poking Becca, "ugh go away!" Rebecca moaned. "No, you have to be on set in 30 minutes so I suggest you wake up." I smirked. I heard her sigh angrily, "fine, but I'm getting coffee and food." She moaned. "Okay, I'll send Marissa to get your Starbucks and Rudy tacos. Will that make you feel better?" I laughed as she angrily picked out clothes. "Yes." She pouted. "Okay we'll get ready and meet me downstairs." I kissed her on the head and left her room. "Hey Mar do me a favor and go get a Rudy taco and a vanilla bean frappe pleeeesee." I smiled.

"Fine, only because I love you." She giggled. "I'll pay you back, and thank youuuu."

{ Becca }

"You did awesome Maia!" I smiled as we finished shooting for the day. "Thanks squirt." She laughed in her Australian accent. "Me and Cierra are going to get some pizza wanna join?" She asked as we walked into her dressing room. "I can't sorry, I need to finish my homework and study for my exams, plus I still have time to get back to school." I smiled throwing my book bag over my shoulder. "Your the only kid I know who would turn down pizza." She laughed. "Sorry Maia, I gotta changed but I'll text you!" We did a cheek kiss thing and then going to my dressing room to see Demi and Mar "I can make it to my last 2 classes, right now we are in lunch." I smiled walking in the bathroom.

" I smiled walking in the bathroom

"Okay let's go!" I smiled. Everyone thinks I'm fine and it's awesome, lying is so easy but it does hurt me and I do feel guilty, but once school ends I'll start eating and I'll work out. But to juggle school and the show and even try to work out is way to much. I don't have a drinking problem, I can enjoy a drink or two at night, there is no problem there so I'm perfectly healthy. We logged out and then got in Demi's car "how was shooting today? Did you mess up a lot?" Marissa giggled, "don't even tell me about it. I had a bathtub scene and I had to go underwater with my eyes open and every time I did I bursted out laughing." I laughed a little.

"It's a good thing you got the scene , you excited for states?" Demi asked. "Mhm, but I have to film on that day so You'll have to be super duper fucking fast with driving back to the school." I breathed in deep. "Becca, Marissa will probably take you to the softball game and I'll meet up, I have some thing I'm sorry Becca." I immediately got sad, "it's okay, can we just actually go home?" I said softly

Ugh, I had this terrible headache I can't get rid of, I mean I know why it's because I haven't eaten like a meal in god knows when. It's been 5 hours and it's night time, then my phone lit up "Hey missed you at practice today, but I'm having a little get together before states in about an hour I'm expecting you btw." Ester said. We weren't on good terms but it's still nice she invited me. "Alright I'll come."

"YAYAYAYAY!"

I jumped up from my bed and looked at my PJS I cannot wear this.

I flew my flannel over my shirt and buttoned, I don't usually wear stuff like this, but I wanna look like a badass

I flew my flannel over my shirt and buttoned, I don't usually wear stuff like this, but I wanna look like a badass. I go downstairs and see Demi working, "why aren't you in bed?" Demi asked shocked. "Uh every year before states Ester has a team get together and I forgot. Can you drive me there? There is no alcohol or anything." I said fast. "Uh, you have school tomorrow, I'll let you go IF you wake up tomorrow on your own." Demi smirked. "Deal!" I said a little too fast. "Alright, let's go." Demi smirked rolling her eyes. She grabbed her car keys and we got in, "okay don't do anything stupid, I don't want you to become pregnant." She laughed as we pulled up to her house.

"How would I become pregnant? Doesn't like that shit grow inside of you when you hit a certain age?" I said seriously. "What- god your so innocent no just don't have sex."

"Ooohh see I got that, but how to sex and becoming pregnant fall under the same category?"

"Just get out and call me when your ready to come home." Demi laughed playfully smacking herself on the face. I got out of the car and began walking to her door and the music grew louder, I opened the door and it wasnt a get together it was a full on fucking party. "BECCA!" Ester yelled over the blaring music. "Are you drunk?" I yelled over the music. "I guess!" She giggled, I looked at the can in her hand and it was beer. Oh my god I wanted some but I promised Demi, Ester pulled me into the living room and it was hot so I took off my flannel and tied it around my waist.

Just then Body Say started playing, "IF MY BODY HAD A SAY I WOULDNT TURN AWAY!" People sang/ screamed. Oh my god this was humiliating, my sister saying she wants your sex and I'm with a bunch of drunk people. I got over it and sang along.

Okay I was now here for an hour and it was becoming a little much, they played Body Say, Cool for the summer, confident and then they finally stopped playing Demi's music. "Here have a drink!" Ester stumbled handing me a can, "no no, I'm good." I handed it back to her "fine then at least smoke don't be such a pussy." She scoffed. I looked at rolled up cig, I'm pretty sure that was weed. "No!" I yelled in frustration. "Then you need to get your ass out cause I don't want a stuck up rich bitch in my house." She spat, "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!" People started chanting "oh, grow up all of you dickheads." I turned on my heels and ran outside,

I pulled out my phone and dialed Demi's number, and it went straight to voice mail, really Demi? "Call me when your ready to go home." I mocked her,

I dialed Maia's number and she picked up,

"What's up mate?"

"I hate to do this but I'm starting party and there is drugs and alcohol, Demi won't pick up and I got kicked out for not drinking or doing drugs. Can you pick me up?"

"I'm proud of you girlie, and sure I'm on my way text me the address."

"Thank you so much."

I texted her the address and waited.

-------------------------------
Comment and vote!