Possible

Angel's POV
~~~~~
I did what I thought was impossible today. Well, what I thought was impossible. The time, the places, the distance, and the energy..I don't know how to sum it up to be mathematically possible, but it showed true. The impossible is possible. I've done so many things in my life that many might think impossible. But they aren't. Anything is possible. I don't know if I should call it a miracle or not, but it happened. I made it to the training.

And guess what?

I'm early.

No ones here. Their all still either getting ready or still in bed asleep trying to cram the small five minutes they want in bed.

Goes to say, the word impossible says itself, I'm possible. Why won't you tackle me? As if daring us to take the challenge. It's waiting to be conquered. It wants to be conquered. So why not try? It's better to fail and fail, than never know what would happen if you didn't try. What if you did accomplish the impossible. It's worse to never try. You never lose, or win. Then what's the point? If we never try, we would never get anywhere. If we fail, we learn what didn't work, what we can improve, and maybe, we might learn what we weren't searching for, but was something much of a break through.

I grabbed the daggers from my boots sheaths and held them in my hands with a newfound confidence.

I can do this.

I was early with enough time to get better at this. Enough time as in time that probably won't exist in a couple minutes. But after what I was able to do why not try doing the Impossible again?
~~~~~
Training went well. Way better than my previous sessions for this particular set of lessons. It went rather smoothly actually. Anlace congratulated me for improvement even in the smallest of things. It helped me understand that it may take awhile to get better, but I was getting better. Even if I was in my own pace.

After all, this isn't a contest. We should improve ourselves and stop comparing ourselves to everyone else. I should compare myself to myself. I should conquer myself and get better than who I was before rather than always look at everyone else around me.

That's the more right motive.

If our motive was to be better than someone besides ourselves, it's like saying, "Yay! I just beat this person and placed them into a lower level! I'm better than them!" when you find yourself 'better' than the other person.

No.

We shouldn't think like that. If our motive was as such then it would be an envious and coveting journey. A journey in which the focus is to climb on top of everyone else rather than focusing on what needs improving in ourselves.

Now don't get me wrong, competition is good. I love competition. But when competition is more important than the people we are competing with, it could get bad. If being better than everyone else is our goal, then pushing others down could be an action we might be willing to take.

And that's the wrong thing to do.

We should build each other up. Not crush people down. People connect with other people. It's a cycle. The whole world is connected. Think of it. It is a small world. Isn't that what it seems? I used to wonder what that meant, and now I believe it to be true.

I learned so many things about everyone and about myself during the training. It was tough, but it made me better in different ways. I may have had struggles during the time, but I'm glad I got lots of things I didn't know before.

They gave us early dismissal under Anlace's suggestion to Saber. Saber found it that we deserved the break after the many things we have learned in a span of three days. It was a good call as many of the men who were new to such training were very exhausted, so was I. So exhausted in fact, that the grass seemed to wave their arms as if it were an invitation for me to lie down in their soft blades. Contradictory it is..for I have just practiced with blades of danger and now the blades of grass waved for me to lie on them.