Pocky game

lol, this is so short. Also v OOC

Intoxicated teenagers cheer and holler as a pocky is placed between two random persons mouths, they bite and bite and bite until their lips touch, drinks are spilled and laughter riots from the crowd.

Alec makes his way over to Magnus a determined look on his face, a packet of pockys in his hand, he shows them to Magnus with a smirk who falls into Isabelle with laughter, spilling his drink over them both slightly, however neither of them care, too drunk to care.

'Go on Magnus! Get some!' Raphael shouts as Alec places the pocky between his beloveds lips. They lock eyes and begin to bite each end before Alec can't take it any more and pulls the pocky away, smashing his lips onto Magnus', their tongues are visible as they slide into one another's mouths, Magnus places his hands on Alec's arse and stands up effortlessly, walking out of the room to find another more private.

Laughter is still heard even from Raphael as they all carry on the game. Meliorn and Jace kiss, clary and Izzy and two other random couples.

That's when Simon comes in. He locks eyes with Raphael and smiles widely, giving him a big grin. Simon heads over to him and sits on his lap 'what's everyone doing?' Simon slurs as he leans his head on Raphael's shoulder, kissing his neck lightly.

'The pocky game' Raphael answers closing his eyes, engulfing himself in his boyfriends presence. Simon pulls back suddenly his eyes wide 'I love that game! I wanna play!' Simon exclaims, he shifts on Raphael's lap in the best and worst way for their current situation. Raphael causes his mind to stay out of the gutter and not let images of what they did just that morning flood his memory.

Simon turns back to face Raphael and holds a new packet of pockys in his hand, he opens them quickly and places the chocolate end in Raphael's mouth. Simon locks eyes with Raphael and can already feel the pool of desire for the boy fill in his stomach, being in Raphael's lap was his favourite place. Clothed or not.

They bite ends off and finally their lips touch, the crowd whoop, cheer, throw empty cans in the air (surprisingly no one got hurt) and wolf whistled at the two boys.

Sure Clary and Izzy were hot together. But Simon and Raphael were something different. Simons tongue enters Raphael's instantly, his hands messing up his boyfriends hair, while Raphael slips his hands into the back of Simons trousers, pinching roughly, earning a deep groan from Simon who starts grinding down on an already half hard Raphael.

They pull away, their breathe hot and heavy, 'home. Now.' Raphael says pulling his hands from Simons pants, pulling him up with him, the crowd watering them with cheap larger as if to congratulate them.

I just rlly love confident Alec and dominant Raphael