#7- Speng

(A/N Very, very unedited, soz! Also, republished because I'm retarded.)

Josh's POV

Josh's POV

I sat up in Simon's arms, breathing heavily. I was always like this after Joshua came. (A/N *cough*) The others were sitting around Vikk and JJ, who were hugging. I shakily stood up, helping Simon up after me. I sat on the sofa and pulled him onto my lap, cuddling him. JJ scooped Vikk up and carried him over to us, sitting next to us. The other guys sat on the other sofa, Harry in the middle with the others arms around him.

"You ok, um..." The tired boy asked.

"Josh."

"Josh?"

"Yeah, ish. I have multiple personality disorder, it was Joshua who smashed the cameras." I explained, looking down self-consciously. "There's another personality, called J. He's, um, really flirty."

"Oh, um, ok. We should probably introduce ourselves." The tired boy said, yawning. "I'm Tobi, and I have insomnia."

"Uh, um... Harry. I, uh, I have, um, anorexia." The blonde boy with a blue jumper muttered, almost shrinking back into the sofa.

"Ethan. I drink, do drugs, nothin' too bad." The boy next to Harry said, smirking.

"Simon. Depression." The boy in my arms whispered. I smiled supportively, rubbing his arm.

"I'm Olajide, but call me JJ. I fucking hate my real name. I have anger 'Issues'" JJ said, making air quotes. "That's probably not a surprise, though." He laughed. The room was silent, and everybody turned to Vikk, who had been mumbling the entire time.

"I think that's Vikk. It says so on his door." I said. Vikk nodded his head slightly.

"Vikk, why are you shaking? What's wrong?" JJ whispered to him. You could tell he was trying to speak properly, but couldn't. He was still mumbling and shaking, cuddling into JJ. "Vikky? Please talk to us. we can help you." JJ said, rocking the small boy.

"V-v-v-v." Vikk stuttered.

"You can do it." JJ assured him.

"V-voi-voi-v-v." Vikk stammered, almost crying. "Voic-vo-voi-v-voi."

"What are you saying? Voices?" Tobi questions. Vikk nods slightly.

"What? Voices?" JJ questioned, looking confused. He really wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Suddenly, Ethan butted in, yelling. "That's his disorder, you fucking speng!"