Mate

"It's Saturday, a celebration for you girls finding your mates and a mourning for Bailey" mum says on the phone.

"We'll be there"I say watching as Izaiha punches the punching bag almost angrily.

"Okay, great! Bye honey" she chirps hanging up.

Izaiha stops to look at me, he wipes his brown hair out of his eyes "what was that about?" He asks.

"Mums having a celebration for us girls for finding our mates and a mourning for Bailey. Dress code is white" I say and he nods smiling.

He wraps his arm around my waist pulling me to him "I love you" he says kissing me on the forehead sweetly.

"And I love you too."

"Do we need to pack? It's tomorrow" Izaiha asks, I shake my head.

"Nah, clothes will already be there. We just have to bring what we are gonna wear for the party" he nods.

"Here is my card, get what you want but someone's coming with you" he says.

"Riley!" I squeal and he smirks.

"And a bodyguard" I groan "you need full protection, people are out to get you Lainey" I sigh and nod in understanding.

"Okay, bye now!" I say waving him off.

He quickly grabs my arm and I groan flaying my arms around "what now!?"

I feel his hot breath fanning my neck and he kisses it "you didn't give me my kiss" he whispers huskily and I swallow hoping it will get rid of my awakening arousal.

He groans sniffing the air "Lainey" he huskily says, I turn around and look into his brown eyes.

I run a finger down his newly shaved jaw, this is the first time I've seen his his jaw shaved and it looks great.

"I want you" I admit and he groans trail in kisses down my neck, I drop the credit card on the ground and run my hands through his brown hair.

He grabs my bum and lifts me up, I wrap my arms around his waist and he pushes me against the wall.

He captures my lips and I lick his, I moan when I feel his manhood.

One thing I can say is that he's big, massive even!

He smirks and I kiss down his jaw, he pins my hands the wall with one hand and lifts my shirt.

It pools at his feet and I unwrap my arms from around his waist "once I start I can't stop" he warns but he sounds desperate.

"I don't want you to stop" I whisper pulling his shirt over his head.

I run my hands over his delicious abs and groan, he pulls down my pants and licks his lips.

He pulls down his own and I purposely look away, he chuckles.

He slides down my underwear and u cover myself, he growls "don't hide from me" I remove my hands and he groans "so beautiful.

He unclips my bra and pulls down his Calvin Klein boxers, I look at it with wide eyes.

Will that even fit?

"I'm going to make sweet love to you Lainey."
~~
I let out a dreamy sigh and stand up, wincing at the ache between my legs. I feel arms wrap around my pulling me down "I got someone to get you a dress love."

I smile and lay back down, I'm actually exhausted. That was painful, I draw spirals on his chest then place a kiss there.

I hear his large intake of breath and he groans "stop other wise I will take you again" he says huskily.

At his words the ache between my legs throbs in pain and I stop what I'm doing, instead I run my hands up his chest and around is neck.

I wrap a leg around one side of his waist, attaching myself to him like a monkey.

He sits up and wrap my other leg around him, he stands and walks to the door.

He stretches out one arm and opens the door, he starts walking downstairs and places me in a stoop briefly kissing my forehead.

"Your father called me."

At the mention of my father I look at him intently, he clears his throat and turns on the stove.

"He told me that rogues were sighted on the borders of his land" why didn't dad call me? As if sensing my thoughts he continues "he called me after you fell asleep from that.... Workout" he smirks and I blush furiously.

"So what are they going to do about it?" I ask.

He puts some bacon and sausages on the pan then looks at me "they caught the rogues, they are in the cells. They are questioning them all, trying to find some answers" basically rogues are lone wolfs who either got kicked out of their pack or left it.

Rogues are vicious but no lone wolf survives without a pack, at least that's what I have always believed.

We rely on each other in some way, finding food, training, supporting each other, having a good reputation.

But rogues don't have a good reputation.

"Are they um..." I trail off.

"Abusing them to get answers out of them?" I nod "yes. Yes they are" he replies.

I sigh, I have never been a fan of my father abusing people, even rogues but I guess he has to, to survive and protect his family and pack.

"We are also leaving for he celebration tomorrow, we will get ready there and your parents will tell you everything that has happened while we are here" I nod.

"Okay."

He sets the food in front of me and I dig in immediately, he smiles.

"Enjoy."

Oh I will.

I'm so sorry for the late update!! I guess I have been focusing more on alpha of doom that I haven't had time to write more chapters on this one.

I just wanted to have an update ready for you all that's why it's so short.

Hopefully my next update will be Wednesday and longer, I'm going to Townsville for netball on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday.

So scared for the flight but lucky I live in Brisbane so it's only a 2 hour and 30 min flight 😅

Anyways please •vote•follow•comment

Keely