The Interrogation Part 2

Now let's go back to Fuska. But this was different than the other parts of the interview. Body language experts wanted this specific part to be filmed because they wanted to examine the emotions of her face, since losing a teammate would affect someone. So This time I'm not going to write what I hear from voice records instead I'll try to tell you what happens on the video.

Officer Fox

"Tell me about the 4th capsule."

Fuska's face immediately changed.

"She was our 4th member. She was our leader. She did what she did because she wanted to save us."

She was actively trying to avoid saying her name. I believe she was trying to keep her distance.

Officer Fox

"What was her name?"

She hesitated and avoided eye contact. She waited a long time for a simple question like this.

Officer fox again

"Her name?"

Fuska swallowed

"I'm sorry. Miresa.... Her name was Miresa."

Officer Fox

"Can you tell me a little bit about her?"

"She was my friend. She was a great person. We... we... As explained earlier we weren't ready when the ... when the disaster happened. The life capsules were supposed to be able to close from the inside... but... anyway..We all got in.... She was checking on us.... After she saw we all locked up, she was gonna lock herself in. But then our capsules popped open.So she came over and.... locked us from the outside....I... I was ... I was screaming like hell DON'T DO IT, DON'T DO IT but she wouldn't listen. She knew There wasn't any time or a solution for that matter... Then she locked us in. She probably hoped her capsule's lock works but as you see... It clearly didn't.

"I'm so sorry." said officer Fox. He looked genuinely upset too. I don't know if it's because he believed her story or it is the effect of someone crying in front of you and telling a sad story but he was upset too.

Fuska

"Million dollar machine. It is a million dollar stupid fucking machine that works perfectly except for the simplest thing. A lock. She died because of a lock."

At this point I can't decide if she is more angry or more upset. She screamed the last part. Before that, the conversation was full of tears.

After this conversation ended , they just stayed quite for a bit.

Then Fuska said

"Are my friends ok?"

Officer Fox

"Yes they are perfectly fine."

Fuska

"You keep them as your prisoners too?"

Officer Fox

"You are not our prisoners."

Fuska got angry again and started yelling.

"WHAT! We are not your prisoners? You are watching us every single second of every single day. There is a camera even in the bathroom."

Officer Fox

"I'm sorry we have to be sure..."

Fuska got really angry this time. And confused at the same time.

"You have to be sure? What is it that you are so afraid of? What do you think we are? You found us. You examined us. You are the ones who scientifically proved we were underwater for 9000 years. What are you AFRAID OF? ... tell me because I don't understand. You didn't even let us talk to each other. You cross examined us. All of us probably told the same story, if one of us didn't go crazy or something, that is what happened....So what more do you want ha? What more do you want?"

Officer Fox clearly believed their story because you could see on his face he feels sorry for them.

Officer Fox

"You are talking about changing the world history. We can't unleash the news until we know everyhing. You understand that right? Your friend Gleb asked us to let you make a presentation to tell the world who you are. If the president approves, you are going to go in front of a camera and tell your story."

She got so excited not just for the presentation, she never heard her teammates names before.

Fuska

"Really? Gleb asked this." She chuckled. "This sounds like him. So he really is ok?"

Officer Fox

"Of course. Don't get your hopes up though. Our crew thinks the president isn't going to approve since changing history is ..well.. not so simple."

Fuska

"The president didn't know until now? It's been months."

Officer Fox

"Nobody knows. I'm sorry But at this point I don't think he is just gonna accept you saying everyone "hey everyone we are time travelers and your government hid us for months"

Fuska

"People will understand."

Officer Fox

"You think?"

Fuska

"You do believe us right."

Officer Fox

"Doesn't matter what I believe. I don't know how this is gonna end but I just wanna say I'm sorry for everything that happened to you."

Now let's go back to Gleb

Officer Fox

"What is 'the System' you keep talking about?"

Gleb

"Oh for the love of god, not this again. I told you I can't tell you, I have to show it to you."

Oh one more thing I forgot to mention, there are a lot of questioning, I mean a lot. I only shared like %5 of it with you. I didn't want the book to be boring so I just picked the most important questions otherwise it would be a lot longer. But don't worry, all you have to know is in this book.

Officer Fox

"Yeah but what is it , how does it work, Is there one man in charge or many?"

Gleb

"There is no man in charge listen..."

Right at this point The door opened and a guy came in. And he pointed officer fox with his finger. He got up with a curious face. They talked like 10 seconds. The voice isn't clear I couldn't understand what he said. Something about the president...

Officer Fox was really surprised when the guy left. He turned to Gleb and said

"The president wants you to do your presentation..... This week."

Gleb was shocked, he couldn't say a word.

Officer Fox was shocked too. He said

"And he wants to meet you this afternoon. All 3 of you."

Gleb

"All 3 of us. Does that mean we can finally see each other?"

You should have heard Gleb's voice, you can't imagine how excited he was.

Officer Fox

"I'll arrange it... Get ready. You are going to see your friends."