Dead & Not Buried

Dead & Not Buried - makeandoffer

Blurb-

Leah Preston was a normal 17 year old girl, until she wakes up and finds herself staring at her own lifeless body.

She has no idea what happened to her or how she died, and the only person who can see her is her sworn enemy Jared.

Neither of them have a choice, they must put their differences aside in order to find out what really happened to Leah and how she died, or better yet, who killed her, while at the same time fighting each other and the feelings they are beginning to develop.

Completed

33 Parts

makeandoffer is seriously one of the best authors ever one wattpad, omfg no joke. I love her books, she's so funny, her books are the best books ever omg, this was the first book i've read that was hers, I read all of them *-* omg. and her boyfriend I think are so cute.. ahaha. but he's usually her dp so yeah lol. 

Anyways, link to book is, as always, under the book cove rin the external link. 

Or if you wanna type everything out, http://www.wattpad.com/story/80076-i%27m-dead-and-he%27s-a-jerk

No trailor, so I'm using I Know How To Say by 3OH!3 to replace because she used the song so yeah. 

Book cover to the right.

Aw, no more rankings. xD Anyway, thanks for getting this to 1.1k exact. LOL. xD

Love ya guys, thanks for checking this out.