Part 19

Ruthless Obsession

Ruthless Obsession
.....................................   

Location  : SPH office..

9.30 am

Both Nivaan and lathika reached to the office.., from different travelling mediums though they live in the same place...

.........

Well.., it was lathika, who had asked Nivaan to keep it as a secret vth the employees in SPH and also said that she would be soon searching for a new place to live...

Nivaan too felt the same as  he didn't wanted any issue abt him to be in the gossips of the employees..

.......

Nivaan sinha has to attend an important meeting vth the 'recent youth survey'   organization  which deals vth the expectations of youth and other set of people in the current fiction scenario....

Though the whole day seemed a  lil hectic.., Nivaan didn't felt any sought of tiredness occupy in him...   It was a productive day for him...

.........

At evening..., Nivaan  came out of his cabin..., only after finishing his work and  its alrdy 6.30 pm  vth only few employees left there  who wished him 'gud evening' before packed their stuff..

Nivaan too responded them vth a smile and looked around to find Lathika.., anywhere around...

.........

He then reached the parking place...,  and got into his car and was about to start bt he saw a familiar face in the rear mirror  and offed the engine..., to focus more on them..

.......

At a visible distance.., Nivaan saw   lathika in conversation vth Jayanth....

Nivaan..,  took off his seat belt and adjusted the rear mirror to get the clear view of them..

He then saw.., jayanth patting lathika's shoulder..., saying something...

Nivaan didn't lyked it.... Though he couldn't understand a word between them..,  he didn't  lyked their proximity....

It was nt that he is being jealous or something... 
But  since childhood.., Nivaan has always  been lyk this..
If he ever wished for something..., he makes sure that he gets it either by hook or crook...
But those were all lifeless things and now it's a 'Girl'.., he wished for....

Though he can't say abt having her for life tym.., he didn't lyked  the view which he just watched...

.......

But  vthout thinking much abt it.., he drove to his bungalow and  started to finalise the further meetings that he has to take up that week  and got busy doing work in his laptop...

.......

It was around 7.30 pm that lathika had finally reached Nivaan's place and went inside in slow steps...