Memories. (3)

I remember most things, but remembering Kim Taehyung was not one and it made my skin crawl. It was as soon as I stepped foot into this school that I felt my blood drain away from my face, when I heard the screeching of tires as my parents abandoned me, I felt my whole world grow grim. However, it wasn't when I came face to face with Kim Taehyung that everything began to fall apart, as though I had the world sitting on my palms before it dissolved, the liquid running through the gaps in my fingers. I was never okay, never happy and never sane. My parents never seemed to look me in the eye since I came out, they attempted to love me but all their attempts were ones forgotten.

Currently I held my gaze into the distance, staring at the lanky trees sway as the wind harshly push against them. I watch as the clouds begin to envelop the sun, dark and cold it would become and these tall, bulky buildings were not much of assistance in keeping that warmth and happiness. It was a Saturday, classes were of course not running, a break from the work and a break from the teachers but it was no break from the world and from this school. This school was like a box, walls high up and doors firmly shut. Like an endless maze that no matter where you go, the exit may be in arms reach but you will end up where you currently were, inside.

I was unaware of the time, unaware of how long I've been outside letting my thoughts fill my mind and letting them eat away at me. I was unaware until Taehyung came along, his lanky figure disturbing my nature gazing. We didn't speak, he merely stood there and I merely stared, absorbing his features as being around him for me does not last long. His bright brown orbs, ones filled with life and happiness, lips looked soft, pink and full of colour. I never picked up on his small features, like the way he would slightly bite down on his lip probably an indication of nerves or how his fingers would twitch before pressing them together into a tight fist. Raising my gaze up, I met his, he opened his mouth to speak but merely closed it once again and so to this I stood up, annoyed I was still not tall, and spoke.

"Morning Taehyung." I said and his response was to grin ever so slightly.

"It's afternoon Jimin." He stated, humour detected in his voice.

Narrowing my eyes, I pursed my lips before flickering my stare to the wrist watch that comfortably was latched around my wrist. He wasn't kidding, it was two in the afternoon.

"Oh." Simply passed my lips before I looked back up at him and once I met his eyes once more, I noticed the slight change in his eye colour.

They were brighter.

A sudden urge came over me, one where my body desired I pull him into a bone crushing hug but I held my breath and stood my ground.

"Can we start again?" He asked suddenly.

I blinked a few time, confused. We haven't spoken in 3 months and it was strange merely having him around me. Both Hoseok and Yoongi warned me to stay away to which I did but this obnoxious anxiety and mindless thoughts only became more of a hassle. What was strange was this one person who currently stood before me knew how to send relief through me, was able to stop all those gloomy thoughts just by being here.

Then I nodded, speaking 'yes, of course' and I swear to you, his smile was one I could never forget.

**

Hoseok was annoyingly back, sitting next to Yoongi being like obnoxious love birds. Sitting under the tree was nice, sitting under a tree with two people who ignore you is horrible. Yoongi shifted, laying his body onto the grass and placing his head on Hoseok's leg to this Hoseok was happy enough to run his fingers through his hair.

I cleared my throat, a clear indication to them that I was still present and not to try any funny business. In scary sync they both turned to me, raising their eyebrows before again in sync smiled. My instant reaction was to move back ever so slightly before speaking.

"So- "I began.

"-I'm guessing Hoseok told you to protect me?" I ask, question directed right at Yoongi.

Yoongi didn't hesitate merely said 'yeah exactly.'

Silence took over again and again, I was the first to speak up.

"I'm going to go find Taehyung-bye." I state, pulling myself off the grass however didn't get far. Two voices, mixing together distinct from each other with different words said.

Stopping, I turned around to face them once again seeing that Yoongi had gotten up, both standing on their feet.

"You are not going to him." Hoseok demanded.

I narrowed my eyes, gritted my teeth together and placed my hands in my pockets.

"You two never explained how, for one. You know him-" I begin, pointing an accusing finger at Hoseok.

"-and you, why you don't let me see him. Even from the beginning." My gaze turned to Yoongi who took in a deep sigh before turning to Hoseok almost asking for permission to speak.

"Jimin he's dangerous."

Simple replies, these simple and vague replies push nails into my flesh. As I was about to speak, allow the anger filled words to roll off my tongue, his voice was heard and it was then I could somewhat breathe. Yoongi and Hoseok both held the same expression on their face, fear and shock. I merely closed my eyes before taking in a deep breath and opening my eyes once more.

"What's wrong with you all?" Taehyung asks.

"Nothing." I mumble, placing my gaze onto the ground before turning to leave however feeling a tight grip around my wrist had a hiss pass my lips and stop me completely.

"What do mean 'nothing'. Jiminine?"

It was then I felt everything slow down, his voice was deep and when I looked over my shoulder to catch a glimpse of Hoseok and Yoongi, I could see fear clear on their features. However, this time I wasn't scared, I felt relaxed to my surprise. Taking in a deep breath, I looked up at Taehyung, asking.

"Who are you?"

A smirk found its way onto his lips before he latched his other hand on my other wrist pulling out my hands from my pockets. This gave him easy access to pull me, pull me closer to him and when this happened, my breath was caught in my throat. I held it, held my breath as I stared right into his eyes which were distinctly different from when I last saw him. They were dark, emotionless and it had me wondering where I've seen such eyes before.

"You don't remember me? I mean, Jimin, you, after all, gave me the nickname V."

Then fragments, small snippets of images and voices flashed through my mind. It was excessive, loud and they over laid each other, my mere instinct was to squeeze my eyes shut in the attempt to stop the noises but nothing works when you've forgotten.

Iҝa;

A/N

Guys, I did it!! This book is going well..I think xD

What do you all think of this new part?