Trust Issues

Taraji's POV

Yeah, Me and Terrence finally slept together and it was... Good! But I have to set boundaries. Terrence may think he's in control but he has another thing coming, I'm not like those woman he's been with and he will do things differently with me. I just woke up and I heard Terrence downstairs making breakfast. I Heard his footsteps and the the door knob turned he came with a tray and placed it on top of the bed.

It looked really good

It looked really good. He really outdid himself. It had all my favorites

Terrence:I hope you're hungry
Taraji:yeah I am, it looks really good
Terrence:yah, I try
Taraji:No babe it looks really good
Terrence:enjoy your food while I take a shower.

Terrence walked into the bathroom and I continued eating my food. I finished my food and went downstairs to put the dishes in the dishwasher. I saw Terrence's phone on top of the counter.( No Taraji don't do it... ) What the hell? I picked it up and it had a password, Dammit lemme try it thou!
I tried his birthday ,it didn't work. I tried mines and it  opened. That was pretty obvious

I went up to his messages and my name was on the top list. I searched his everything, himself and Mira don't talk that much. Even his gallery, there we pictures of his kids and mines Only! I should really start trusting him more. I locked his phone and placed it back on the counter. I went back upstairs and Terrence came out the bathroom with a towel around his waist .God he is...

Terrence:Like what you see??
Taraji:Nah, I've seen better

He looked at me with a smirk on his face and chuckled.

Terrence:So am I gonna see you later?
Taraji:No, I'm going to see my mom and I'll spend the day with her
Terrence:Okay,baby have fun and enjoy your day.
Taraji:What will you do today?
Terrence:probably take the kids to a park and spend the day with them.
Taraji:Is Mira gonna be there??
Terrence:maybe

Is Terrence crazy, that will bitch will be with him and he doesn't have a problem with that.

Taraji:Okay enjoy your day with your "wife".
Terrence:come don't be like that
Taraji:like what?
Terrence:I'm not about to have this conversation with you. Let me leave!
Taraji:Yeah, leave that's what you do best!

He was about to walk out, but he turned around when she said that

Terrence:That's what I do best???
Taraji:You're always avoiding conversations like these. ALWAYS! so leave.
Terrence:it's fine I'll leave but you better deal with you insecurity issues.
Taraji:Insecure Me? Insecure!
Terrence:you know what...

Terrence walked towards the door but Taraji stepped in front of him with her back towards the door

Terrence:Move!
Taraji:No, you not leaving after calling me insecure
Terrence:Taraji I'm here with you. I don't know why you trippin. I told you that I'm not like that with Mira anymore so?
Taraji:It's because I don't trust you dammit there, I said it!
Terrence:I never gave a reason not to trust.
Taraji:You being married is reason enough!
Terrence:But you know i was married...
Taraji:I need surety that you not sleeping with her!
Terrence:Listen to me. I'm telling you that you're the only person I'm sleeping with!
Taraji:I DON'T BELIEVE YOU!
Terrence:Tell me what you want me to do then.
Taraji:Let everyone know that I'm yours!

Then was a moment of silent, Terrence went over the bed and sat on top of it

Terrence:Baby...
Taraji:This the type of bullshit I'm talking about, you think that I need you Terrence I don't and things about to change around here. Tell people about us or me and you...
Terrence:Then me and you are what???
Taraji:Get out
Terrence:You know when you keep talking like this,you make me think maybe there's someone else you with

She started laughing out of control

Taraji:Me, you're out of your mind??? I'm not the one whose married here

Taraji:Me, you're out of your mind??? I'm not the one whose married here. And why would I cheat on you. I never gave you a reason not to trust me
Terrence:How does it feel when you're the one whose being questioned their loyalty
Taraji:if I wanted a guy I would've had one long time ago. Maybe I also need to find a guy since you have me and Mira. Maybe I'll get Tyrese to be my side Night. Who knows???
Terrence:What??? Don't fuckin make me MAD, Ima break a nigga's neck. Especially his dark Ass.

That's actually kinda cute,I thought

Taraji:Why???, You have a side piece so???
Terrence:Taraji I'm warning you! I'm going to my house I'll be back later. And I better find you here
Taraji:But...
Terrence:HEY, I'M DOING THE TALKING NOW I SAID I BETTER FIND YOU HERE WHEN I COME BACK. YOU GONNA FETCH YOU MOM AND YOU WILL SPEND THE DAY WITH HER HERE!

He walked out and left me standing there.

Terrence's POV

She needs to know whose the man in this relationship. All this Back chatting, Eye rolling, Disrespecting Me bullshit!  I've been letting it slide but she has to know her place. I'm not normally so controlling and dictating but she had it coming. I love her to death, but I swear she'll be the death of me. I know she won't go anywhere until I come back. And bringing Tyrese up, That put me off .she knows how I feel about him and I think she did it on purpose just to get a reaction out of me.

This chapter is kinda blend but she. Tried. And thanks for the suggestions much appreciated. Keep them coming