Familiar

Creaye POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing wild. I glanced and saw it was still 3:30.

Ah right, I set my alarm to ring earlier than usual so I can actually eat this time.

I secretly went downstairs into the kitchen.

But before I could enter the lavishing appearance of the kitchen. I caught a glimpse of someone standing near the door.

In the speed of light I hurriedly hid beside the door where the source of my horror was standing on the other side.

What is he doing here?

I was in the middle of thinking when the horror from the other side spoke.

"I knew you would eventually come here." A voice startled me which forced me to come out from my hiding place.

I went inside the kitchen and faced the source of my horror.

"How did you know, that I was coming here at this kind of time?" I ask the person that was staring coldly at me.

So cold!

"Its kind of surprising that your mind works in a very obvious way." He said and looked at me.

This guy really pisses me to the bone.

I showed him a very irritated look which made him smirk jokingly at me and turned his back.

"Well, calm down, I'm only here in paying you back." He said in a very arrogant tone.

"You haven't eaten anything yesterday at all, right?" He asked giving me a look which clearly says Confidence! " I'll give you something. Just wait in the living room please." He said and held a knife professionally.

~~~~~×~×~∆~×

It has already been an hour since I left him to his paying back business. I'm resting my head on the table and is starting to feel drowsy.

That guy sure is taking his time.

I was about to fell prey on the darkness called sleep when the door suddenly opened causing me to suddenly sit up straight due to habits.

I was greeted by a sweet aroma which mixed a high class fresh beef and honey fragrance.

Mr. Eos put the source of the sweet aroma on the table in front of me. He also had another plate, but was lacking sidings that complimented the dish.

The appearance could easily pass as a high class cuisine.

"Eat up." He said and started to dig out his own.

I merely stared at it for a second before putting a spoonful of it inside my mouth.

The taste very much caught me by surprise. The taste seemed familiar to my taste buds.

Where have I eaten this before?

I put another one in my mouth recalling all of the foods that I have tasted.

No doubt about it, I really have tasted this somewhere.
But where?
Oh well.

The two of us ate with silence.

~~~¶~∆~¶∆~¶£∆~¶∆¶

As usual he ordered me to buy lunch for him. This time it was a California dish. I made sure to arrive before 10:00.

This time I was allowed by the guard to enter.

I hurriedly went to his office and found him signing some papers with Jennifer beside him giving more.

"Good, you arrived just in time." He said normally.

I panted and grasped for more air. I gave him his lunch and was prepared by his secretary. I slumped myself in the couch resting.

After attending 4 meetings and observing 3 of them. His work is finally done.

Good thing Jennifer didn't make any mistakes. We encountered Mr. Eos's brothers. As usual Immanuel is still a bit loose. Januel kept on ignoring me and Enrico said something about chasing a thief, so he would be out of the country until he captures the thief.

Were in the parking area where the car is waiting for us. Mr. Eos's men were also waiting for him there. When suddenly someone grabbed my hand and headed in the opposite direction.

"Come with me." He said and dragged me off to another car.

The two s escaped from the parking area without his men noticing.

He did it so easily!
He must've done this a thousand times.

I glance at my watch and saw that it was already 7:30.

Whoa! the work of a company owner is sure rough.

Wait, someday I'll be like that?

I think I'd rather be a CEO than working for this ignorant, arrogant, spoiled, ugly, handsome, sexy- wait what?

Where on earth did I even took those words from?

IM GOING CRAZY!!!!!

He brought me to a garden place.
I was amaze by it's beautiful scenery. It had a full bloomed cherry blossom tree with a very clean and clear pond below it.

This place is called Garden restaurant. We are the only one here since its almost closing time.

"What are we doing here?" I asked him who was sitting in front of me across the table.

"Eat, what else?" He asked. We ate awhile after that. "Besides, the owner also needs to feed their pets." He said and gave me a playful smile.

Later our food was served. It was a Japanese cuisine.

I slowed my pace in eating. Getting bored, he went outside.
Though, I have no idea on what he intends to do outside.

The moment I finished the food. I went out and saw him in one of the tree branch leaning against it's trunk.

It looked so amazing with the full moon behind him illuminating his figure.

Its like every woman in the world could fall in love, just watching his figure from this spot.

I slowly climbed the tree without him noticing. I headed to the branch his sitting on. It seems like he noticed me due to his head facing towards my direction.

There was only a distance of 12 inches between his and my face.

"Tell me, you're not really a spy right?" He asked looking at me with no interest.

"Nope." I said with a straight face.

"You know. I thought you were an arrogant spoiled devil." I said which changed his expression.
"But, you can actually be kind sometimes." I said smiling to him and coincidentally the wind blew past me which felt very good.

The tree suddenly shook causing me to loosen my grip and fell from the tree in to the pond.

I felt the cold clear water touch my entire body. I hurriedly resurfaced and saw his cool laughing face.

"Ahaha, if you have that much energy then don't forget about your debt." He said.

I take back what I said.
This guy still pisses me off!

"I HATE YOU!!" I shouted which earned me a laugh from him.

~~~~¶∆~¶∆~¶~∆¶~¶¶~¶∆£¶
Wow! Quite an improvement!

Please vote and comment.

Drairry: Looks like Eos is still treating Creaye like a pet.

Looks like Jennifer is starting her move and so is Eos.

Next time, 'The Boss and Secretary's Move'

Creaye: I'm dead.