New To Town

Chapter 1: New To Town

I'm in the car listening to some music and a few minutes later, I look outside to see how BIG the City is. I didn't expect our new city was that cramped. I ask my mum "Hey Mum, where's our apartment?" She replied "Right over there! As she pointed to the tall building. "Oh my Go--..." I answered.
"You okay sweetie?" "I--i'm fine mum, i'm fine. I say as i stutter in fear.Soon we arrive. As soon as we got in our apartment I realized that Denis lives here, my favorite youtuber... I was soon unpacking my stuff from my bag. I asked my dad "Dad, do you think that-- *someone knocks on the door. " "What the--?!" I commented. I soon opened the door and found: DENIS!! I can't believe it! FIRST DAY, AWESOME AS HECK!! I asked him "A--are you Denis?" He replied, " Yes! Yes I am! How'd you know?" "Well, first of all, I watch your videos. Second of all AAAHHHHH!!!" I answered blushing crimson red at him. " Oh! That's amazing! Thanks.. Anyway what's your name?" He asked. " Oh! How rude of myself.. my name is Catherine! But sometimes people call me Cat." I answered. Nice name 'Cat'.." He replied. "Haha.. anyways, i better get going, my dad's waiting for me at the kitchen. Bye!" I answered. "Oh well then. I should too.. 'Cya around! *he blew you a kiss and you slammed the door. "OH MY GOSH!!" You ran to the kitchen to tell your parents ALL about it. The next day, your alarm went on and you looked at the time. "*yawn Good morn-- WHAT THE?! WHO PUT MY ALARM TO 5:30?!" Your parents were waiting for you outside as you looked at the window. They waved. "Hey honey!" Your dad said. "'Morning sweetie!" Mum said. (both shouting from down below). "Okay.. Cat calm down, calm down. Hey mum. Hey dad." You replied. "BREAKFAST IS PREPARED OKAY?" Mum shouted. "Ouch! Jeez mum! Okay, okay i know!" *you sigh. "Oh yes! I forgot, me and your mum are going to the Mall today. Stay safe 'Hun." Dad said. "Okay.. Bye dad. Bye mum.. CYA!" You shouted. Finally, your parents left. Soon, the moving truck came and you saw: DENIS?! You were running around looking for a way to stop him coming to your room. 

Bye mah peeps!! Sorry if this was short lolz.. Byeee