D@mnit, Natsu! This is a bar!

Lucy eyed the guns that Declan and is goons had in their hands. She wondered how hard it would be to take one and kill everyone there and escape.

After getting out of the prison, they took her to the side of the large building to a staircase that led up to the roof, where the helicopter pad was.

Lucy's hair started blowing through the wind erratically when a helicopter finally made its decent onto the rooftop.

"Ahh, ugh, hair in my mouth!!" Lucy yelped as she struggled to take out the hair that flew into her mouth.

When the helicopter was safely on the ground, a familiar face slid the door open and got out.

"Is she ready?" The man with the pink hair asked Declan.

"Yes sir."

"Get her on the chopper then."

Lucy's ears perked up. "Um, excuse moi but I do believe I'm missing a couple of things. You know," she made finger guns and pretended to shoot Declan. "Bang bang."

The pink haired man just stared at her. "All your weaponry is already at headquarters. But it's not like we're gonna let you touch them."

Lucy openly glared at him, her mouth hanging open.

"Get her on."

Declan grabbed Lucy's arm and dragged her onto the helicopter, while she was still glaring at him.

Declan strapped her on and closed the door, going back to talk to the pink haired man. They stayed there talking for a few minutes, making Lucy wait impatiently. When he finally came into the helicopter, he hit the side of the door twice, and the helicopter started moving.

"I don't think we've been properly introduced. Lucy Heartfilia, nice to meetcha!" Lucy said as she outstretched her hand, her fake smile wide.

He only raised an eyebrow and said, "Natsu." He continued to stare out the window.

Lucy scrunched up her nose. She decided to give him a piece of information. "You do know I've been labeled a flight risk, right?"

He grunted. "I don't care. This is the only way to get to you from Kyoto to where HQ is within our time limit."

Lucy nodded. "And where exactly is this 'HQ' of yours?"

"Magnolia."

Lucy's fake smile turned into a real one. "No way! I've always wanted to go to Fiore!"

"Well you're not going there to sightsee. You're going there to learn about and fulfill your mission."

Lucy's eyes narrowed. She glared at him for the rest of the ride.

-----------------------------------------

"Thank you," Natsu said to the man in the suit as he opened the door for Natsu to get in.

They had landed on a secluded helicopter pad, where a black S.U.V was patiently waiting for them.

"So can you tell me a little more about 'my mission'?" Lucy asked, anxious to find a way to escape in between all that was happening. She was hoping that the mission required her to remove her collar at one point.

"You'll learn more about it when you get to HQ."

He didn't speak for the rest of the ride, much to Lucy's annoyance.

The car dropped them off at the corner of a street. 'Strawberry Street' to be exact.

"Don't make a scene, or I will kill you," Natsu whispered very lowly in her ear. He began walking and Lucy thought it was best to follow him.