Chapter thirteen

Toby POV

It's already been a month since the incident. Bay has been really supportive through all of this.

I haven't heard from Ashley in a few days and I guess that's why I haven't been depressed lately.

I sat behind my desk and called her. Of course I'm going to be checking on her, although she's made my life hard, She is still and always will be my baby sister.

"What do you want Toby?", she answered with an attitude in her voice.

"Im just checking on you Ash. Where have you been staying these past few nights ", I said in my caring tune.

"Oh really!!! " she answered.

"Why are you such a headache? Just tell me where you've been staying, I'm worried about you", I said getting serious in my tone.

"Actually your the headache big brother. Because I don't understand why you would end a deal that would be great for the hotel. May I remind you that dad put you in charge so you can upgrade the business... Not keep it in the same level", she said and I didn't answer.

"When will you be........", she was shouting but I cut her off by hanging up.

I just cant take it any longer!

I got up, left my office and headed to my car.

When I got into my car, I remembered that me and Bay had a doctors appointment today. I slammed my hands on the wheel hard.

I took my cell phone and texted Bay that I can't make it to the appointment and turned my phone off.

This is going to be the first appointment that I'm going to miss it and it's breaking my heart right now but I just have to find a solution to release me from this horrible pain I'm feeling right now.

I was speeding but I didn't care because I just wasn't thinking straight. I honked every car that got in my way.

I promised Bay that I would try my best not to cut myself so instead of heading home, I went to the bar.

I went in the bar and took one glass after another and another and another and..................

Bay POV

When I got Toby's text, I tried to call him but no answer.

He has to have a good reason for not coming because he has never missed any appointments.

I pushed that thought aside because today I was finding out the sex of my baby and I am so excited.

I layed down on the hospital bed with my shirt over my now huge stomach while the doctor passes a substance around my stomach.

"You're having a girl, congratulations", my nurse said with a wide smile.

I wiped my stomach, she handed me pictures and I thanked her. I walked out of the hospital feeling refreshed and new, I was just so happy.

I tried calling Toby to tell him the good news but still no answer so I decided to stop by his house.

Since I have been going there very often he just decided to give me a key so I won't have to knock.

His car was outside so I guess he's here. I grabbed my hand bag and the folder with the pictures of the ultrasound and headed to the door.

When I walked into the living room I saw him with so many alcohol bottles surrounding him on the sofa.

I sat beside him, "are you okay?", I asked.

"Never felt better", he said in a sarcastic tone then took a sip of his glass.

I can't believe he missed my appointment so he can  get drunk. But I pushed the thoughts away so I can stay calm.

"I came hear to show you my ultrasound from today", I said holding the folder infront of me and smiled.

"Can I ask you something Bay?" He asked putting his glass down and I nodded.

"Who is the father?", he asked and I froze.

I believe it's time that he knows.

"I really don't know", I answered and lowered my head.

"How the hell do you not know who the father is!!!! I can't believe im dating such a dirty slut. What kind of person doesn't know the father of her baby", he said standing up and raising his voice.

I looked up at him then my vision became blurry and I realized that my eyes started to water and my mouth started to shiver. I shook my head, picked up my bag and ran out the door.

I can't believe he just said those things to me!