No New Beginnings

"New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings." - Lao Tzu

"Here is your uniform, you are not obligated to wear it every day, but we suggest you do at least once in a while," the lady said with a...what I'm assuming...natural scowling face. I knew all the students wore it basically every day to class, therefore I noted to myself that I probably shouldn't take my chances. I touched the hand-crafted uniform with a delicate touch, almost afraid I'll ruin it. Although I am used to some luxury, this uniform was equivalent to the latest Louis Vuitton purse which says something. 

I had just arrived at Mellieurs' Headquarters to get a fitting and finish off some of the remaining documents that I had pushed back due to my "busy" schedule, basically, my laziness got in the way of going to school. As I got my dorm number and class schedules, I thought I should walk around for a bit, you know, get the feeling of this. 

The sun just peaked the highest it was going to get, therefore the lights fluttered through the school windows with a warm glow accompanying it. My stomach had butterflies fluttering around. I wasn't nervous at all, I was excited, excited to finally be able to be around people my age, live the normal life. Well, sort of, this place didn't look like the ordinary university, taken it's tuition costs more than a mansion in Cleveland. 

It wasn't long before I noticed a couple pairs of eyes were on me. The warm embrace was no longer felt, and it had turned into awkward walking, almost tripping at every step. I looked around to meet any pair of eyes, but the others were hiding their expression and looked down to the marble floors. Gee, is it a coincidence that everybody the past few weeks was doing this to me. It's like they all know me, which I highly doubt because they were all new faces. 

Annoyed to the bones, I grunted and stomped out of there, which I , of course, regretted the moment I started to cool off. What was I thinking? It's just a coincidence. And with that, I decided to conceal myself in my dorm for the rest of the week. I headed to the West Side of the dorms. When I got there, everything knocked the wind out of me. It was huge, and not just like huge as in the size of a classroom, try a penthouse

It was like a hotel room

It was like a hotel room. I squeaked to myself and ran face first into the giant, fluffy bed. I saw the boxes that had been moved in, with me, and decided I would unpack those later. The comforter ate me alive, making me fall into slumber. 

I was very rudely awakened when there was a knock on my door, a hard one  at that. I groaned opening my basically closed eyes, only to close them again and ignore the urgent banging on the door.

"I AM BUSY, CAN YOU PLEASE COME BACK LATER, IF YOU HAVE A MESSAGE, TALK AFTER THE BEEP!" I exclaimed then made an even extravagant *BEEP* noise.

" I need to speak with you,hopefully soon, it's Logan Marshall. You know... with the coffee, roof top, explanation," he paused, "Ill be waiting."

Of course I remembered him, he was nice enough to give me  a full explanation why people we're giving me the crazy eyes. I silently curse at the lack of energy I have, throwing on a new outfit. I have to go out soon anyways, might as well start now.

I got my purse and leisurely walked over to the door. I take a breath before opening the door slowly,  but surely and it  wasn't met by just the boy I thought it was, a girl with the palest of skin and darkest of hair was standing next to him. She stood pretty tall, making me self conscious. Her edgy attire made her confidence boost just enough. I already envied her style.

"Hello there," Logan had greeted with his usual warm smile, then elbowed his fellow aquantence in the rib, making her face purse.

"The names Siobhan," I give her a head nod, acknowledging her presence.

"We'd like you to follow us to meet by a few of our people and answer some questions about your....family presence." The girl said with a pushing tone.

--------------------------------------------------
A/N

That was the prologue for the actual story! How'd you like it? It is going to be going by much faster and with new content each time. I'm thankful for those who are still supporting it even with it's ups and Downs.

This chapter is not yet edited.
I would like to point out that one chapter will be posted a week. This is due to schedule and timing purposes. I recently got offered a spot in the educational program called IB (International Baccalaureate) which means more work than before.

Anyways, next update will be soon due to the week end approaching and don't forget to recommend this book to any other fellow TLK lovers.

Any questions? Ask here for an answer A.S.A.P

I luv you guys ❤

-Suis-