....

A month had passed since myself and Alphonse had been introduced to agricultural Alchemy by the Tringham brothers and if I do say so myself I believe my skill had grown with alchemy itself.

After another lecture with Russell on learning even more about this agricultural alchemy, which as always I had enjoyed greatly that also wore me out due to the fast moving as well as constant sighing at the wittiness of my blond haired teacher I was approached by Alphonse, whom seemed to be carrying his suitcase in one hand, and his jacket over his shoulder.

''Are we leaving?'' I would ask, my head cocking sideways in confusion.

''I am leaving, you...however.'' Alphonse would look down, tightening the grip on his suitcase.

''You are staying, (Name), from what I have found out...It might be too dangerous for you to travel with me.'' Alphonse spoke, lifting his head and staring into my eyes. I didn't retaliate or resist what he said a part of me told myself that it would be best if I stayed, however I couldn't help but to feel so dismal and disappointed by his sudden choice to leave me.

''I understand, Al.'' I said through gritted teeth, clenching my own hands.

''But you better come back!'' I would then shout, running up to Alphonse and wrapping my hands around him.

''You're like a brother to me...remember that alright.' I parted from Al, hardly making eye contact with him...

''Now go before I change my mind on letting you!'' I shouted once more, before chuckling even and allowing Alphonse to walk up to the two brothers.

''I am trusting you to take care of (Name).'' The two boys nodded respectfully in response.

''We promise.'' Russell spoke, breaking a short silence and allowing Alphonse to walk away almost abruptly and leave me, Russell and Fletcher speechless.

I had went to bed early, not asking for dinner let alone anything else after Alphonse had left. Leaving me to my own contemplations and questions. Did Alphonse think I was too weak to face this journey? Was I just someone to cast aside after all these years?...No. I shook the thoughts from my mind, eventually falling onto my bed. God knows what time it was, but by the dark sky, I could tell it was pretty late  and boy did I try to get some sleep, however I could not.

So, due to boredom and the goal to stop questions from springing to mind I would leave the house of the two brothers and head for the willow tree that I trained by with Russell; it seemed the only suitable place in which I could relax and escape from reality. When I exited the house, I immediately felt the cool night's breeze upon my face.

I made sure I took my time before reaching the willow tree just to take in the beauty of this rural area. It was hard to come by sights such as these regularly and I thought myself lucky that Alphonse had chosen this place over anything for me to stay. I wish I could thank him for it.

When I eventually reached the Willow tree, it was lit by the elegant rays of the bright moon. However, my wonder was cut short by a familiar voice, that scared the life out of me.

''What brings you here ay'?'' It was obvious that the voice belonged to Russell, which made me question why the hell was he here?...I didn't come here to question anything, in fact I came here to get rid of any questions in my mind.

''Just to think.'' I said blankly, taking a place by Russell and as I always did I would lean against the bark of the weeping willow.

''I see, that's what I come here for believe it or not. I see it as an escape I guess. I would assume it is the same for you?'' Russell flinched slightly as I sat next to him, but he soon regained his relaxed posture and stared back towards the sky.