Chapter 40: So, Where's Your Sibling Thomas?

"They're gorgeous."

That was all I could say as I stared at the picture taken of Angela and her sixteen year old sister Lucy. They weren't looking directly at the camera but instead, the picture looked as if it was taken of them as they were walking, their arms intertwined and the bubbly expressions clear on their faces.

"Iyanu and her brother's pics are here too." Claudia announced as she went through the pile she had received from one of the assistants. "These are amazing."

Once the pictures reached our end of the table, Alexander and I were both speechless. Iyanu's natural beauty will never not astound me and by the looks of it, Jonathan got a handful of those gorgeous genes as well. It was more of a headshot type of picture of the both of them, half of Iyanu's face on the left and half of Jonathan's on the right. It was as if their eyes were glaring straight at you, I could've sworn I got goosebumps just looking at it.

"And we're supposed to choose only one?" Alexander asked, reminding us of the tough decision waiting to be made.

"And this is what I go through on a daily basis." Mr Harrings told us, leaning back in his chair as he took a glimpse of the picture handed to him. "We make it look so easy when we choose which models we want to work for our agency. Now you guys know what it's like."

I sighed, not even being able to imagine what it would be like to do things similar to this on a daily basis.

Heck, I'm so indecisive I don't even know what to order whenever I go to a restaurant.

"Mr Harrings." The assistant called as she fixed her earpiece. "The second group is ready. Shall we begin?"

"Of course, of course." He replied with the wave of a hand. "We aren't even halfway done. Just please make sure Monty hands us the pictures as soon as they're printed, could you?"

"Of course, Mr Harrings." She nodded before turning on her heels and heading back towards the end of the floor, where all the photographers and model/sibling pairs were.

"So Elliott's in the other group, right?" I asked no one in particular.

"So is Tom." Came a reply from Mr Harrings before he took a big bite out of the blueberry muffin I had my eyes on ever since I sat down.

The one that got away.

"He's here?" I asked, sounding a little too shocked for my liking.

"Well he is a DH model and he does have a sibling." Mr Harrings stated. "Is there a problem?"

"Oh no, no no no. No problem. It's just.. I didn't see him earlier. That's all." I explained. I'm not sure why I was acting all weird and nervous for no reason.

"Let's take a quick break.". He suggested, clicking his fingers resulting in the awkward movement of a couple of assistants who came running towards us.

"Marcus sent a note, they haven't started yet, have they?" He asked the two young assistants as they looked through the pile of papers they had in their hands.

"No Sir, they're still on standby." The male assistant replied in a shaky voice. "Would you like for me to tell them to get started?"

"No, it's fine.". He waved him off, getting up from his seat. "We're taking five. These kids are exhausted, I can tell." He fixed his coat and walked around the table until he was standing in front of us. "Go talk to your friends, go to the bathroom, do whatever you want. Just be back here in five minutes, got it?" I gulped, nodding my head. He wasn't being rude or anything but boy, was he intimidating. I'd never seen this side of him before, no wonder the assistants were on edge whenever they heard his voice.

"You heard the man." Alexander said in a low voice, getting up. I followed and stood up from my chair, looking over at Claudia.

"You coming?" I asked once I noticed her eyes were glued on her phone screen, not looking like she was planning on moving any time soon. My thought was confirmed when she shook her head and mumbled something about Twitter.

Alexander and I decided we'd go hang out with Elliott and his sister that I hadn't met yet before they'd get ready for the shoot. On our way towards where we assumed they would be, I heard a voice calling my name. No, not my name actually, my nickname.

"You're never going to stop calling me that, are you?" I asked as I turned around and faced you know who. "It's gotten to the point where I've sadly gotten used to 'Ria' and don't flinch at the mere sound of it anymore."

"Glad to hear so." He smirked, taking the pair of glasses I failed to notice off and cleaning them with the bottom of his sweater.

"MARI MARI MARI LOOK!" I turned at the sound of my 'other' nickname and saw Elliott jogging towards us, dragging a poor girl I assumed was his sister behind him.

"Mari?" Thomas asked, making a face of disapproval at the nickname.

"Long story." I chuckled, just as Elliott made it to us.

"This is Bella everyone, my twin sister." Elliott announced, with the cutest smile on his face.

"The older, better looking Cane." She commented, making us all laugh as the smile on his face dropped instantly.

"Four minutes. Four minutes are nothing." He replied, crossing his arms.

"Two hundred and forty seconds are all it takes for someone to be superior to you." She said with a pat of his head. "There there."

"I like her." I couldn't help but say as she kept teasing her brother, making him blush uncomfortably. I turned to look at the tall being on my right and he looked down at me. I felt like it had been ages since I'd seen him last.

"So, where's your sibling Thomas?"

----------

A/N:

Would you let me, lead you even when you're blind? In the darkness, in the middle of the night. In the silence, when there's no one by your side. Would you call in the name of love?

Isabella Cane: played by Vanessa Hudgens

Feel free to comment, vote, follow, whatever :')

----------