The boss and secretary's move.

Creaye POV

The next day, Jennifer just kept on glaring at me non stop.

"Jennifer, when is my first meeting?" Mr. Eos asked while sipping a cup of tea.

But Jennifer just kept on glaring at me not noticing mr. Eos's question.

Not getting a response mr. Eos closed the book he was inspecting and looked at Jennifer gaining Jennifer's attention.

"Say Jennifer, are you trying to be a hindrance to the world?" Mr Eos asked with a calm face.

"My apologies sir." She said and looked through her lists.

"You have no more further meetings for today." She said.

"Good, I want you to do something." Mr. Eos said which hyped up Jennifer.

"What is it sir?" She asked.

"Not you, you." He said and pointed to me.

"Bring me tea, and make sure it is acceptable." He said with a straight face.

I hurriedly prepared one that would suit his taste.

In that kind of temperament I guess chamomile would be. Nope I guess Jasmine would be fitting.

As I was about to prepare the jasmine tea I realize something.

Mr. Eos would always tell me to buy English cuisine. Although he told me to buy Japanese cuisine once, but he didn't entirely ate all of it.

If he likes English cuisines so much, then Earl Grey would be the best choice!

But what if I get it wrong.

And he will be like.....

"YOU'RE A FAILURE AS A HUMAN BEING! IM CALLING THE POLICE!" I think I can imagine him saying that.

I hesitated, but came to a conclusion.

I put the tea in front of him and he stares at it with a nonchalant look.

Did I perhaps made the wrong choice?

Oh no he'll call the cops!

A few seconds pass and he finally picked it up and brought it to his mouth.

Jennifer and I was wondering what he would do next.

"Creaye" he said in a very calm voice which sent chills to my spine.

"Good job" he said which caught me by surprise.