(48) Shooort

HI YO CRAZEEPS!

13 years ago, if you guys might've remembered the song Where is the Love by Black Eyed Peas

-I'VE LOVED IT. And then lately, I've been stalking them and saw that they've updated another version of it. LIKE OH MY GOSH, SIMPLY LISTENING TO THE SONG MADE ME REALIZE THAT -> The band literally had to make another version of it because... the world changed, yeah, for the worst.

It's pitiful how the media cover up the world's disaster by making up more and more drama, to what? TO DISTRACT THEM, US?

"People killing, people dying, children hurting I hear them crying." - Pitiful...

So everyone, #Whereisthelove ?

If you guys haven't heard the song, or forgot about the song, please, listen to it. And if you can, share it.

Thank you for everything, I love you guys!

PLUS! I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT BEFORE ENDING THIS CHAPTER, PLEASE READ IT!

Thank you again! I LOVE YOU!

Enjoy 😊

~-~

"Well, well, well." I tsked, walking behind Beth's back. "How are you doing, Mrs. Castro?"

Beth faced me and a grin immediately was plastered in her face, "VANCHEL!"

She hugged me tightly, making me cough out my response and pull away from her with a smile, "How's it going?"

She laughed and fluffed back her white wedding dress, "Amazing! I feel amazing."

Lovely music was played around the room, the beautiful chandelier is shining bright and the Castro's wedding reception somewhere here in Portland, England, and this place is absolutely breathtaking.

I laughed as she continues, "I can't believe that I'm finally Beth Castro. It's like a dream... a dream come true."

"I'm so happy for you, Beth. You finally got what you deserve."

"Thank you." She smiled at me, before

"Vanchel, hey!" I turn around and grinned when I saw Dean walking towards Beth.

"Where've you been?" Beth frowned at him, making him smile sheepishly, "Blame last night's dinner."

"That's probably better than tacos." Charlie muttered from behind me, "Congratulations, again."

"Thank you." Beth smiled as Dean nodded with a smile.

"Chel..." Beth gasped, a worried look written all over her face.

"Wha-? What's wrong?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Where are the triplets?" She murmured, making me give her a questioning look.

"The three idiots, I mean." She muttered as we heard a loud crash following a shout from a familiar voice named Easton, "NORTHOOOOON!"

Speak of the devil and he shall come, wherein this case, North came out from the reception's kitchen dripping with... water.

"Eaastoon!" A mocking shout came from Northon himself while smirking arrogantly.

"WESTOOON!" West screamed his name and jumped out from the kitchen door with flour all over him.

Beth gawked at them and I swear, I can see a vein wanting to pop in her neck.

"Oh B..." Dean laughed as he wraps around Beth's waist and chuckled humorously, "Where is the love?"

~-~

Yes, it's a short chapter -hey, it's written in the chapter's name.

Anyways, the announcement is that...

The book is ending soon. Like really soon...

JAY AND RILEY'S STORY WOULD BE NEXT!

Jay Emerson and Riley Langston, alright? 😊

Please suggest a male actor or model or singer or anything, that looks like 17-20 or something 😊 well, at least looks like he's in between that range.

THANK YOU AGAIN AND I LOVE YOU GUYS!

■Crazyisthenewawesome