The Job

Abason's POV
~~~~~
"So, about this village of Admire. What business have I in it?" I asked.

"We took captive of the village people. Mostly women, because a spy in the village we have sent long before our raid was in there for information. He has found out that a group of teenagers he never knew before came to the village. Word spread of another village in the woods. No one knew who they were, but only knew them as the friends of other teens who lived in Admire. People believed they were from Fatenturia. Word is that they might even be the group of people that has the princess among them."

"Where do I come in this picture?" I questioned inquisitively.

"Let me continue."

I nodded my head.

"There was information that these group of teens were quite dangerous. They roamed the forests and hunted. They were trained from another village, as what the people of Admire believe. They were expertly trained and was proven it had been true. Cutting edge moves were taught towards them, but when anyone from Admire asked where they have learned, they were...secretive. They wouldn't mention where they had learned it from exactly. Answers from them would be shady such as answers like: From friends or we have learned on our own. But it was questionable. You see, some of us Alleyals know Fatenturia's art of fighting. Particular moves of the teens were distinctly seen. Those trained with Fatenturia's way of fighting is hard to recognize, but with their preciseness and sharpness spies that have been sent to the village easily recognized it."

Leonad's eyes scanned the table of flags analyzing something, but I knew not what. However, something else irked in my mind. Another village in the woods.

Angel's village, if it being the one involved in this situation, I would be bothered tremendously. To have her in danger was none of my desire.

"They have mentioned also, that in the group of teens that we specifically were fond of, were all boys, but one girl. This girl has been rumored to have connections with the princess. They believe..they believe she works for her or have very close relations with her."

My eyes widened when I came to realization it may be Angel. I was thinking of it that it had to do with her, but now I have connected it all together. She had told me that she had been from Fatenturia. The boys were her friends, all of which I had met as a child. I remembered that two of the boys were not from their village, but have come for rescue otherwise.

Leonad looked at me seeing my spark of a possible recognition. "Prince Abason..do you know something we don't know?"

I quickly hid my expression for the sake of the Angel and the village. "I'm sorry, I had just remembered something. Go on."

"Oh, alright. Well, if you do know something please do tell us." He smiled with a face that showed he had brushed the matter aside as just merely dust.

I mentally sighed and awaited for his continuance.

"We have tried following the others, but they're very aware..as in alert. It's been difficult for the men to follow them. Instead, on a certain night when it has been sent they were staying the night at the village of Admire, we striked. We tried taking in anyone for captivity. Admire seemed to be hiding something, although it is not clear as to what it is. We tried to take the sleeping teens, but the job went messy. Our men made a mistake to where they had been staying and were caught in the middle of the night. It turned into an attack against Admire, but let's skip those details. Because of the chaos, they were unable to retrieve the teens. They have escaped. It were as if they knew or they became aware. Well, this is as what my spies have said. Anyways, back to you. Your question is probably bothering you as to what business you have in this situation?"