#8- Gone

(A/N Thanks for 3K reads and 200 comments! As a thank you, here's some Kstar!)

Vikk's POV

I could barely hear the people around me, only the voices. The mumbling. The yells. The screeches. All just one big blur of noises. They had never been this bad before, normally there was only one, and it stopped from time to time. But now, there were so many. Too many. Occasionally, one voice would shout above the rest.

They hate you.

You're a fag.

You need to die again.

Kill yourself.

Nobody likes you.

You're a retard.

Fag.

I heard someone talk from beside me, but I couldn't hear them. I felt someone shake me, but I didn't respond. I kept telling the voices to go, to leave me alone, to stop, but they didn't. They only got louder.

JJ's POV

I looked down at Vikk, who was speaking even louder, almost shouting. I began to make out some words.

"Please, stop! Leave me alone! Go away! Why are you doing this to me? I'm not! LEAVE ME ALONE!." He yelled. I cuddled him close as he clung onto my shirt, shaking. I kissed his forehead tenderly, rubbing his arm.

"Vikky, they're not real. They're not real." I whispered, my lips against his forehead. "Ignore them. They're not real."

"Not real?" Vikk asked quietly, relaxing a bit.

"Not real. They're not real." I said, hugging him.

"N-not real. Not real." Vikk muttered, tears streaming down his face.

"Yeah, not real."

Vikk's POV

I relaxed more in JJ's arms, and some of the voices quietened, going away. Only one remained.

You're an idiot.

You deserve to die.

Fag.

Why are you still alive?

"S-stop." I mumbled, hiding my head in JJ's chest.

"It's not real. Not real." He whispered.

He hates you.

You're not worth it.

Die.

"G-go away." I said into JJ's chest.

"It's not real. It's not real." JJ said to me. I waited for the voice to come back, to insult me again. But it didn't. It had gone.