CHAPTER SEVEN.

Songs For Chapter:

Touch It By Ariana Grande

"Ain't no body gonna touch it, touch it."

Bed Of Lies By Nicki Minaj FT Skylar Grey

"I just figured if you saw me, if you looked in my eyes, you'd remember our connection and be freed from the lies. I just figured I was something that you couldn't replace." 

(Lea's Pov)

I breathed heavily, gulping as I closed my eyes.

I had never once imagined this in my life. Truth is, I never did expect myself to return here...back where Eric was. My plan was to disappear from his life in a whole, but that couldn't happen, seeing as he was the father to my children.

The inevitable was happening.

Here I go.

I slowly turned on my heels, feeling my heart beat faster and faster, as I awaited to face the man I loved so deeply. It was all in slow motion, one second I'm turning around and the next, I'm slipping from the slippery water on the ground.

A silent yelp left my lips and before I knew it, I felt arms quickly being thrown around my waist and my back meeting with the shower wall. I panted heavily, my eyes closed as my heart continued to pump rapidly.

I froze for a second, heavily breathing as I came down from my near accident. My hand was absently clutching the shower tap, holding onto it for support. I didn't realize I had turned it on.

Suddenly, I felt warm water drip on my head and ever so slowly, it began raining upon my head. My brows furrowed and I fluttered my eyes open, my vision blurry. My hand left the shower handle and I wiped the water from my eyes. And when I did - I completely froze.

My eyes grew larger in surprise, staring back at the beautiful man I once called mine. His jaw was clenched and his gorgeous, hazel eyes stared into mine. My eyes glazed over his face, eyeing all of his features in awe.

Five years later and he looked the same. He was thirty now, yet he looked as if he hadn't aged one bit. His dark blonde hair, was slicked back and fresh stubble was growing on his chin and upper lip. My mouth parted and I continued to stare at him, the water still running and falling over the both of us.

His eyes searched over my face, lingering on my eyes and moving down to my lips. His eyes were wide with shock, disbelief and surprise.

"Angel?" The word effortlessly left his pink lips. My eyes darted to them, before flickering up to meet with his eyes. My lips quivered into a small smile, huffing as I took in the sight.

"Eric." I whispered, hesitantly placing a hand on his chest. His brows furrowed and he leaned forward, pressing his hard chest against my breast. I could feel his heart drumming rapidly, matching the beat to mine.

"You're really here?" He breathed, licking his lips, yet keeping his expression of shock. I felt myself nod, staring up at him in awe.

He remained silent, leaning into me closer and simply looking over me in disbelief. And suddenly, his eyes went dark and his jaw clenched. I felt the weight of him leave my body. His hand reached behind me, closing off the tap, his eyes leaving mine.

I frowned in confusion and hurt as he strode off, not once glancing back at me. I felt a pinch tug at my heart and I shook my head at myself, feeling the tears begin to prick my eyes.

Five years later, and that's how we met. In a shower, water running over us and both in shock, staring at one another in complete and utter surprise.