Chapter 6.2 : A Simple Proposition [MATURE]

Lizzy scoffed. "I'm never drunk." Her eyes narrowed. "Why?"

"Nothing," Collin said. "Come to bed."

"But the dishes—"

"You were gonna loosen up tonight, remember?" He moved his right hand down her breasts, feeling for her nipple. "I'll clear the table later."

"Hmmm... A promise to do housework," she murmured. "Sexy."

"Damn right." He nibbled on her earlobe, then pressed a kiss on the side of her neck. "You know what else I'm going to do?"

"W-w-what?" she gasped.

"The dishes." He thumbed her nipple. "I'm gonna do the dishes."

She moaned.

.

"Babe, this is ridiculous," Collin said from the other side of the bathroom door.

Lizzy brushed her teeth, and spit into the sink. "I'm almost done!" she said.

"You don't always have to brush your teeth before we go to bed, you know. I'm not brushing my teeth."

"Yes you are."

"I didn't bring a toothbrush."

She rinsed her mouth. Drying her face with a small towel, she opened the bathroom door. "It's okay. I got you a toothbrush. See?" She pointed to the sleek black case on one side of the sink. "It's electric, one of those toothbrushes that will floss your teeth while you brush."

"I'll brush when I get home. Come on." He took her hand and pulled her against him. "I wanna see what you got under this." He fingered the sash of her robe.

"Too bad then." She pulled away and walked toward the bed.

"Babe." He groaned. "Do I have to?"

She lay down on her four-poster bed. With a smile on her face, she pulled open her robe slightly to reveal her rose pink bra. "You do if you wanna see the rest of this."

He threw up his hands in exasperation. "Fine. Just ... don't move till I get back."

While he was in the bathroom, Lizzy checked her phone for messages. There were a few from Sharlene and the other editors, mostly about articles and assignments for Sunday's issue. She marked those to be read later. Jade also sent her a text and an email reminding her she was to show Asher around the office the next day from 2 to 5 in the afternoon. She archived the email. She knew her editor-in-chief would send her more messages in the morning to remind her again.

At the sound of the bathroom door opening, she shut down her phone's screen and slid the device under her pillow. Reaching over to the side of the bed, her fingers found the light switch. She turned down the lights just as Collin stepped out of the bathroom.

"Okay I'm now minty-fresh," he said. "Can we do this now?" He pulled off his shirt and tossed it aside.

She sat up against the pillows, feeling a slight tremor of nervousness. Her breath quickened as she watched him come closer. As he climbed on the foot of the bed, she unconsciously parted her legs a little.

His eyes flickered to her robe which had come apart below the waist to reveal her thighs. "Nice," he muttered. In two seconds he was tugging her legs, making her slide down to lie on her back. Kneeling between her thighs, he slowly ran his fingers down her cleavage.

She caught her breath when his hands reached her stomach. He tugged at the sash that held her robe in place. The corner of his mouth turned up in a grin as he stared at her half-naked body.

He bent down and kissed the hollow between her breasts. She arched her back instinctively, pressing her cleavage hard against his mouth. Growling low in his throat, he pulled one bra strap down her shoulder. She whimpered at the sudden pleasure of lips around her nipple. "Fuck! Collin..." she cried out.

He opened his mouth wider, and twirled his tongue around her now-hardened tip.

She closed her eyes and bit her lip, trying not to scream. Oh God, his mouth was a fucking gift from the Almighty. She ran her fingers through his hair, urging him to suck, kiss, tease her tits more. She could feel her thong soaking through with the juices of her arousal.

"Liz?"

She opened her eyes. Damnit. Why had he stopped?

"What?" In her haze of lust, she spoke more curtly than she'd meant to. "Sorry, what is it?"

He was staring deeply into her eyes. She could feel the erection in his pants pushing hard against her crotch.

"I was just wondering if we could ..."

"Yes?"

"Well, I thought it might be sexy if we ... record this."

"Record what?"

"You know." He brushed his lips against hers. "Record us doing it on video. Fucking."

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Thanks to everyone who liked this chapter!

If you'd like to read more, chapters 1-7 are on the Radish app. Info here: http://anselacorsino.com/radish