Chapter 42

Flashback

[ S K Y]

I walked out of the dressing room to face Gemma and Elli sitting on a chair. She chose my clothes and did my makeup and hair and she did an amazing job.

"You look gorgeous, Sky!" She squealed.

I was wearing a kinda-skinny, off shoulder white gown. My hair had been left open and there were flowers braided into it.

"Are you excited?" Gemma asked.

"Of course!" I twirled my pendant, which had the letter 'H' hanging down from it.

"Daddy. Daddy." Elli shrieked as I smiled, pointing to a door on the opposite side of the hall.

[ H A R R Y ]

"Did you even sleep last night?" Niall asked me as I looked in the mirror. My eyes were bloodshot red.

"No." I put my tie on as Louis walked in, looking at the ceiling when he saw me.

"You." I raised my voice. "Tell me right now, is she fit for me or not?" I almost grabbed him by his collar.

"Harry, I am sorry for yesterday." He said sadly.

"Did you mean it?"

He didn't answer.

"Did you fucking mean it?" I yelled, Niall shocked.

"I am going away." Niall said, pushing Louis with him.

"You fucking meant it, Louis Tomlinson!" I yelled, running my hands through my hair as I looked at myself in the mirror once again. Would I really hurt her again?

No Harry. Said a side of me.

But then my dark side spoke up. I would. It hasn't been fair for her. She loved me with all her heart but all I did was stomp on it.

I could feel my heart racing harder against my chest, my mouth and throat turning dry. I could literally hear my heartbeats.

"Yaaaaaagh!" I yelled, throwing a chair on the floor.

I don't believe what I am saying, but I will do what I do best.

Running away from my problems.

My eyes filled with tears as I quickly grabbed a pen and paper and scribbled:

Sorry. H.

I then tiptoed out of the room to bump into Elli.

"Dady." She tried to speak.

I can't leave her behind. But then, I had a crazy idea.

I am taking her with me.

I pulled her into my arms and took off. Everyone else was too involved to see me get into my car and drive away, crying hard.