Chapter 27

*PLEASE READ AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER. IMPORTANT*

As for the story

enjoy!

AND

VOTE/COMMENT/LIKE/FAN ♥

==============================================================

Chapter. 27

T R E V O R

"Uh, guys?"

Shit.

My fucking God.

Have you ever been so motherfucking scared that you literally couldn't move? That it felt as if all the muscles and organs in your body literally just froze in place?

Yeah. That was me just now.

I  moved away from Nathen like he was suddenly the Plague, and stared wide-eyed at Sarah who just stood there smirking mischievously at us.

"You guys should be more careful," she told us, quirking up an eyebrow as she looked between Nate and I. Nathen groaned, and leaned his head against the locker. I glared at her.

"Sarah, what the fuck?" I hissed. "You scared the fucking shit out of my ass!"

Sarah laughed. "You should have seen your faces, my god. Possibly the funniest thing I've ever seen!"

Nathen moved from the locker and rolled his eyes. "Seriously? You could have been anybody else."

"Yeah," Sarah rolled her eyes back. "Exactly. You're damn lucky it was me and not some random person. I was on my way to the washroom."

Nate and I exchanged a quick look, and I sighed. "Okay, well, we're safe then. So far."

"Well, for the record, Trevor," Sarah pointed towards the ceiling, and when I followed her gesture I noticed something I knew I should have noticed a fucking while ago.

A camera.

"This school is infested with security cameras, did you guys forget that or something?" Sarah groaned in irritation and pinched the bridge of her nose. "Students won't see it but I'm sure a few teachers will."

"FUCKKKKKKKKK!" I screamed, punching the closest locker, the loud noise echoeing throughout the quiet halls. Nathen began to chuckle, and moving my hair out of my eyes I stared at him in confusion.

"WHAT'S SO FUNNY?"

"YOU," he laughed, doubling over in hysterics. Soon enough, Sarah joined him, and both of them stood there laughing at me. I rolled my eyes, and glanced up at the camera again.

"DO YOU REALIZE WHAT JUST HAPPENED? WE'VE BEEN CAUGHT ON CAMERA. AND YOU'RE STANDING THERE FUCKING LAUGHING."

Nathen shook his head. "Calm down, bro. Maybe they won't be able to recognize us."

I snorted. "Yeah, who would recognize us, Nate? It's not like everyone in this building knows who we fucking are, right?"

"Trevor, you're overreacting," Nate sighed. "If I'm not worrying about it, then you shouldn't be."

My jaw dropped. "Oh my fucking god. Okay, fine. You know what? FINE. FUCK." I glared at him.

When I looked over at Sarah, she was standing there with her hands at her waist, smirking right at me.