Chapter Thirty Three : Growth

Angelo Simms

"Johan still not talking to you? What you did was fucked up Lo and you know it, just get with a random bitch but not with Chanel" Raheem said as I leaned back in my chair watching a stripper work on the pole. I thought Johan would be over it by now but he wasn't, I honestly felt like the nigga was going to cut me open because he was weird as fuck like that.

"You think I was wrong Kaine? He didn't even show any affection to the chick and I like her" I said defending myself. Kaine was in the middle of tossing money on stage as he seemed to become in tranced with a stripper. I elbowed him to get his attention but it was obvious he didn't give a fuck about what we were talking about.

"Let's just put it this way, Johan isn't good with feelings but he has idolized you since he was twelve years old, you're the big brother figure. He had feelings for this girl at one point and time and you pursing her after you saw how much it hurt him not only says a lot about your character but shows you don't give a fuck about his feelings and its fucked up" Raheem scolded.

"Is this about that Chanel bitch that's all over your tumblr? I don't think Johan likes her but I wouldn't want Malik slobbing down my old fuck buddies even though I don't give a fuck about them. It's a tough call, do what you want" Kaine said and I smacked my teeth.

A stripper came over and preceded to give me a lap dance as Kaine got up and went towards the bar. As the woman began to grind into me I did start to feel an ounce of guilt but it was only because Johan was family to me, I didn't have a real family anymore besides my cousins.

Even though I thirsted after his mother I considered him a younger brother and it never really crossed my mind that we weren't actually blood related because none of that mattered.

"Guess I'll stop fucking with the broad, it is what it is. I wouldn't want that shit done to me, I gotta be loyal to my young" I said bitterly. When I looked up I realized that Kaine hadn't returned and Raheem was going towards the bathroom which meant they left me alone.

"Relationship troubles? I'm a good listener" The stripper laughed as she turned to face me continuing to dance sensually.

"You ever fucked one of your home girls ex? They act like they don't want them so you try and pursue them?" I questioned as I watched her body.

"Ew no. That's a big deal, I can't sit in a friends face while I'm messing with someone they messed with, why would I be cool knowing my man fucked my friend? That's low key messy and why the friend code is in place for hookups" She said and I laughed.

"I think the friend code is stupid as fuck. You might miss your blessing trying not to hurt somebodies feelings when they'll eventually get over it" I defend

"But not everybody gets over that, that's wishful thinking. At the end of the day depending on how close I am with someone if one of my girls fuck with my ex then that's the end of our friendship. I guess you have to ask yourself is this girl really worth loosing someone close to you and if the answer is yes than choose the girl and if the answer is no find someone without ties to your friend" She said as the song changed and she stood up.

"And what's your name?" I questioned stuffing cash in her G string and she chuckled before she walked away without answering me.

The woman was a goddess and I didn't feel like anyone would believe me if I described the way the stripper looked to them. I watched her go to a different table and make rounds all the while I watched her.