059 REAL LIFE

fiftynine. real life

HUGE PIG SLIPPERS is what Sebastian opened his temporary filming apartment too. He moved his eyes up to see Winnie's sheepish face, in her hand a bag full off her stuff. He had texted her an hour ago asking her to come over and stay round, which she replied to straight away.

"I wanted to be comfy." The young girl said quietly, he could see her eyes on his chest as he was only wearing trackie bottoms, he could see the faint blush on her cheeks which he thought was adorable. Sebastian just grinned at her, stepping back to let her in.

(Winnie's outfit and slippers)

"Want me to take that?" He gestured to her bag, with raised eyebrows.

Her face flooded with relief, "please my arms gone dead."

"You always overpack." He took the bag and put it on the apartment bed which was located in front of the tv.

"It has all my girl things in it." She grinned.
Sebastian walked a few steps over to the kitchen and stood behind a tray full of food and threw his arms out.

"Da dah!"

Winnie giggled at him thinking that he was a dork and went over, she gave the food a thorough look through, realising he had gotten everything he said he would and more.

"Seb you didn't have too."

The Romanian nodded, "But I wanted too." He turned around and continued, "And a cup of tea for the beautiful lady." He presented her a mug of steaming hot tea in a 'I HEART ATLANTA' mug.

"Don't ask about the mug, it was already in the cupboard."

He handed it to her and Winnie took it eagerly, she was about take a sip but stopped. Sebastian was about to ask why, but then she placed it on a coaster and bounded over to him, throwing her tiny arms over his neck.

"Don't want to kiss you with tea breath."

They both leaned in and gave each other a quick peck. Winnie repeatedly pecked him on the lips and smiled up at the man, he was quite a bit taller as Winnie was 5'10 and he was 6'0.

"God, I've missed those." Sebastian breathed, he moved his arm and gave her ass a light slap to which she scolded him.

"You even have chicken nuggets in the oven!" Winnie looked at him with shock and said jokingly, "I fucking love you."

Of course she did but she didn't want to say it truthfully. Sebastian however, his heart skipped a beat. The words coming out off her mouth was what he had wanted to hear forever, course she had told him she loved him many times before but they were joking, he new that this time was no different but he couldn't help but hope.

"So I was thinking, I have finally caught up with Pretty Little Liars, I just need to watch the last episode."

Winnie grinned and took a sip of her tea, "well thats good because I need to watch it too!"

*************

"Holy fuck what the fuckity fuck fuck that episode fucking fuck." Winnie ranted, she had managed to somehow be cuddled up to Sebastian despite her efforts not too, she couldn't resist. She was too busy wondering about the episode to notice Seb watching her intently.

"You have such a potty mouth." Sebastian commented, he moved his hand onto her mouth and starting squishing her lips.

He chuckled at what she looked like and Winnie tickled his armpit, she knew Sebastian hated that. He jolted and let go, soon enough they starting tickling each other and Sebastian was winning. He went for her feet and Winnie full power booted him the chest resulting in him falling off the bed and onto the floor. Winnie leaned over the side of the bed, laughing hard, Sebastian joining in. The pair of them were nearly in tears from laughing.

"I think you owe me something for that."
Winnie pulled a thinking face, "how about you give me a back and bum tickle and then I'll give you a back massage."

Sebastian pulled a weird face, "how the fuck does that work. I'm the one of the floor."

The girl raised her eyebrows, "do you want a massage or not?"

Sebastian got up and jumped on the bed, he cracked his knuckles and his neck.

He put on a feminine voice which made Winnie laugh, "Lie down then sweetheart and pull up your jumper. Thats it, perfect."

"You cringey fucker."

"Shut up."

Winnie led down on her stomach and pulled up her jumper, Sebastian straddled her and started to dance his fingers along her soft skin. He went over her shoulder blades, down the sides. He didn't know if he was doing it right but soon got his answer when Winnie sighed in content. After a few minutes of her back, Winnie reached behind her to grab his veiny forearm and gently moved it towards her ass indicating that she wanted a bum tickle. Sebastian blushed as he started to tickle her ass, he always admired the perky thing. Winnie kept making small jolts whenever he went near her thighs and smirked.

"I can see you smirking." Winnie stated nonchalantly, Sebastian quickly wiping the smirk off his face and laughed.

*************

"I love back massages." Sebastian sighed, he was now laying on his back after Winnie had given him the best massage he had ever had. She was great with her hands, Sebastian thought. He smirked at his thoughts.

"I love bum tickles." She stared at him, doing a over the top wink.

Sebastian chuckled at her antics, "you'l be getting them alot."

Winnie smiled, leaning over to give Sebastian a kiss. They just laid there for a few moments enjoying each others company and kissing. Winnie loved days like this especially with Sebastian, she hadn't had one since they last spoke just after the press tour. Sebastian enjoyed it as well, he thought Winnie was something else.

"I think we burned the nuggets." She whispered, Sebastian grinned.

She started to kiss slowly down Sebastian neck and over his earlobe, Sebastian sighing in bliss.

"Keep doing that and the nuggets will defiantly be burnt."

The girl smiled cheekily as she bit her lip, then carried on.

Lets just say they burned the nuggets and ruined the oven.