chapter 5

David p.o.v
I was avoiding Olivia the whole day I was so mad that she flirt with my nephew's last night, Giving them that beautiful smile of hers. Why did even invite them I just want to rip there face off. I want her to be mine all mine, I don't want to share her.

Sitting in my office, still fucking pissed.I have a meeting in 2 minutes just relax man I said to my self.

My Secretary told me there was somebody her to see and I  wonder who the fuck is her to see me without making appointment I'm very busy man.
I told her to send the person in I was shocked when I saw it was my princess standing their looking totaly beautiful in her short summer dress.

I don't even know how it happened one minute I was looking at her now I'm kissing her and she is kissing me back.
she moans my name that fucking turn me on my hands move to her hips and I run my lips on her neck. She lead her head backwards.I grab her ass she moan.

Fuck I have to stop this, this is  totally wrong but I didn't give a damn I was kissing her. We broke of when phone was ringing. fuck what the hell just happens I think to myself.

Walking to my table to pick up phone"yeah I'm on my way" looking at her she looked at the floor I took  her face in my hand"we will talk later about it I have to go"kiss her one more time.