Don't Kill Him

Alex

It's been about a week sense Cole saved me. He's been wanting me to visit my mother because of what happened. He just wants me to have a nice relationship with my mom and brother, but now it's not just my father than hated Cole, now it's my brother as well. My mom understood, she was going to leave him anyways for the way he has been treating her.

"You have to see them at some point" Cole says to me pleadingly.

"No no no. Nope. Not going to happen" I say back.

"Whelp too bad. Your mom called and she wants you to see her today" He says making me angry. I growl at him and he sees how mad I am. But I calm down as I see the shard of fear in his eyes.

"Fine but you aren't coming with me. I don't need you getting killed." I argue.

"I have to come with. For your own safety." He says seriously making me laugh.

"Is it safety, or is it that you don't want me being alone in my old pack? Or even away from you for that matter?" I question.

"All." He says. I give in and let him come with me. We get into his car and start to drive. I feel his hand move to my thigh, trailing upwards. I look over only to see him smirking.

(1 hour later)

We finally get to my moms house and knock on the door. A few moments later my mother opens up the door. 

"Alex! I missed you" she says and brings me into the house. She gives me and Cole a quick hug. Her and Cole have gotten quite close. I wish I could say the same about me and his mother.

"How has it been sense-" I ask my mom but she cuts me off.

"I've been just fine but, your brother not so much" She says making me sigh. "But I understand why you had to do it Cole. Thank you for saving my daughter from that horrible man" She says to Cole making him smile. God I love his smile. 

"Well I am glad that you aren't mad, because of what he did to my mate, I had no other choice" he says with a hint of sadness but I grab his hand telling him that it is okay. We talk for a while just laughing and talking.

I hear a knock at the door and my mother goes to open the door. I hear her but I don't see the person at the door due to the wall. 

"Oh Sam, I wasn't expecting you today. Why didn't you call first" I hear my moms voice have a huge sense of nervousness in it. When I hear her say my brothers name I also turned nervous as well.

"I haven't seen you in a while and I heard that Alex was visiting" He smiles.

"Well this isn't really a good time-" My mom states, her voice shaking a bit.

"Whats wrong mom. I just want to see my sister" I hear him say. Obviously he is only mad at Cole, but he doesn't know about the things that my dad did to me. Sam pushes past my mom and before he can walk into the room I step out so that he doesn't see Cole.

"Hi Sam" I say nervously.

"Alex." He says with no emotion. He could sense Cole. "Why is he here?" Sam says with a low growl.

"Who?" I ask innocently

"Your murderer of a mate." He sneers.

"He's here cause I love him and so does mom." I say with a big smile on my face.

"Where is he!" He says angrily. I push him away from the kitchen. "I'm not having you hurt him. Dad got what was coming to him." I say confidently. He pushes me out of the way making me fall and bang my head on the wall and storms onto the room.

I get up and see Sam holding Cole up against the wall by the throat. "Stop!" I yell, but that only makes Sam more angry. As Sam continuously punches Cole in the stomach and face. Cole doesn't fight back knowing it would make things worse. I try to go forward but my mom holds me back. I break out of her grip 

"Don't Kill Him!" I scream as if I just saw murder. It was so loud, neighbor pack could probably hear it. I pull Sam away from him. 

"Alex, why are you protecting him. He Killed Our Father!" He yells. I just start crying. 

"He had to. You don't know what dad did to me!" I scream at him but then Cole interrupted me. 

"Sam your father Raped Alex!" He yelled. I walk towards him crying into his chest as we slide down the wall.

"W-what? Alex is that true?" He asks me stuttering. I just look at him with tears streaming down my face and nod my head. He stares at me in disbelief. 

"Y-Yes It's true." I stutter before he starts to walk over to me. This causes Cole to growl at him angrily 

"Stay away from her. I don't need you hurting her too." He says to Sam making him have a look of sadness. 

"I'm not going to hurt you. Alex, please look at me." He says pleadingly as I look to the ground. I don't lift up my head as he lean my face more into Cole's chest.

"As much as I love you Sam, I think it's best if you just leave them alone for now. I will explain all of this to you later" I hear my mom say making Sam leave the room. 

"You can come over tomorrow and we'll talk about this" I hear her say. Then the door shuts and my mom walks over. 

"Honey are you okay?" She asks me. "I'm Fine" My mom goes to make me and Cole some tea before we leave and we just sit there together, on the floor. Me and Him. No one else. I get up and grab Cole an ice pack from the freezer for his face and stomach. "Thanks babe" he says smiling. After our tea and my mothers frequent apologies, we leave and head back to Cole's pack.

Why can't I just have a normal family?