{29}

{ Rebecca pov }

"Hey, you can come out now!" Hunter laughed opening the door. "God your such a dork." I laughed pushing him. Then the bell rang "see you later doofus" then we hugged. "bye dork." Then I walked to my class.

Ester didn't show up maybe because she was drunk out of her mind, tomorrow is states and my last day of filming, Formal is on Saturday so it's going to be a busy 3 days. "Rebecca!" My teacher snapped "huh! Sorry!" I panicked. "Someone is here for you." The teacher smiled. Then I hear music playing 'Tee Shirt' by birds that's mine and Hunters song. The door opens and I see Hunter holding a sign and people gasp and start recording. I cover my mouth and stand up "Rebecca Faith Lovato, your my best friend and I can't think of anyone better to go to formal with. You make me the happiest guy on the planet, your beautiful, amazing, perfect, and i was wondering will you go to formal with me?" He smiled handing me flowers and a sign that said "will you go to formal with me?"

"Yes! Absolutely!" I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Let's get a picture!" I smiled. I handed my phone to Abbey I held up the sign and leaned my head against his and we smiled. "This is amazing thank you." I kissed his cheek.

"DEMETRIA DEVONNE LOVATO!" I yelled walking in the house. I walked into the kitchen and was stunned "Mr. Razor!" I asked confused looking at my principal. "Hello Rebecca." He smiled. "No, are you guys dating!?" I panicked. Demi's face went white "what no! Just friends!" She laughed. "Well guess what Demi your home girl got asked to formal!" I giggled. "Oh my god! We get to go dress shopping! We have to go today though!" Demi squealed. "Yes but asshat isn't coming right?" I realized what I said "fuck, I mean drake! No- I mean Mr. Razor!" I grew embarrassed. "Haha, no I'm not going. I have to get home." He and Demi hugged and then he left.

"You promise your not dating?" I asked. "Promise."

"HELLO MY HOES! LETS GO DRESS SHOPPING!" A females voice yelled. "Dallas! Dianna!" I smiled largely running to them. Dallas picked me up and spun me around. "Hey kiddo! I missed you!" Dallas kissed the top of my head and then Dianna hugged me "hey baby girl."

"Come on Dallas and Demi let's go!" I smiled. Dianna was staying home with Maddie because she was sick.

We got into the car and I sat in the back "okay listen we need to have a talk." Demi smiled at Dallas. "Okay go ahead." I said on my phone "were gonna talk about sex!" Dallas and Demi laughed in unison. "Finally!" I laughed.

"Wow, uh ew." I laughed as we got out of the car. "Well YEAH but it's the circle of life." Demi laughed putting her arm around me. "I'm excited." I did a little twirl and Dallas and Demi laughed

"Okay so you guys sit out here and I'll try on these dresses and we shall see what's best!" I smiled "you got it sis." Dallas and Demi made them selfs comfortable in the chairs in the dressing room. I went into a little room in the dressing room and removed my clothes and put on the first dress.

 I went into a little room in the dressing room and removed my clothes and put on the first dress