a craving

it all happened so quickly.

seokjin coming into my life, as a human, and me finding myself aimlessly falling in love. how couldn't i? we already had a close bond, and seeing him there in his handsome human form i swear i might lose control. was i that hungry for a companion or did i actually crave him in ways other then cuddling?

"joonie?" a small timid voice spoke gently. my insides fluttering at the sound.

"yes, princess?" i beckoned him closer, setting down the book i tried to engross myself in. instead i dozed off into my thoughts.

seokjin crawled up the bed and straddled me, a shocked expression forming upon my features.

"have i been a bother?"

at that i sat up more, arms wrapping around his thin waist.

"ofcourse not, never. why would you think that?"

"i-i don't know... i just thought that-" his orbs met mine and he blushed madly "t-that i was, just a pest."

"you'll never be a pest, i love you and i can't have a life without you." he smiled widely and i kissed his forehead.

it was true, numerous times i found myself sulking and venting to him in his small kitten form. he kept me on my toes, and also gave me a reason to be alive. silly, yes. but that's how close i grew to my pet cat, seokjin. and now that he's human my days have been a whole lot better.

"princess, how about we- ugh." i groaned as he shuffled, causing me to groan.

not now, don't get hard.

"joonie! did i hurt you?!" seokjin panicked, i quickly assured him i was quite alright but lust was already bubbling within me.

"seokjin, may you get off, please?" jin tilted his head to the side, a pout evident and he shook his head with furrowed brows.

"seokjin i'm- ah!" he grinded down on me hard and my eyes jerked towards him. an innocent smile was seen and he cocked his head to the side more, exposing his pale neck.

"something wrong?" seokjin asked almost too innocently.

"what are you up to?" i winced when he grinded again whilst leaning up to my ear.

"no good." he whispered, sliding his hand down my chest. "i've seen the way you've been looking at me. i may be new to this human stuff but i've seen you do and watch many sinful things through my eyes as a cat."

at that i grew hard. i bit my bottom lip to supress myself from going along with his game.

"i want you just as bad as you want me, and if you won't handle me i'll handle myself."

before i could exchange words jin already slid off, throwing his clothing off and revealing his all too enticing features.

i couldn't hold back anymore, seeing him touch himself and whimpering made me weak to the core.

i pulled him back onto the bed and tore my own clothing off. our lips met and at first it was a bunch of fireworks. his plump lips were foreign to me but within that they felt like home.

with gentle tugs on my hair i kissed down his jawline and began sucking on his neck. filling the blank canvas with many shades of purple and pink. jin's moans egged me on as i licked his now hardened pecks and kissed my way down to his hips. my mind ran wild as the only thing i wanted to do was mark him as my own. claim him as my own. with a grunt, i kissed in between his milky white thighs, leaving my mark and coming closer to his hard on.

"joonie, please..." jin whimpered "don't tease me, i need you inside." his voice was breathless when i took him in and bobbed my head, licking the slit i crawled back up and grabbed lube.

"no condom, i want to feel you." seokjin whined.

with a stiff nod i slid my two lubricated digits into his hole. he mewled and arched his back, pleasure showing vividly.

"daddy please, please get inside of me." seokjin moaned and rolled himself onto my fingers. i never knew the effect of the simple term daddy but coming from seokjin's perfect lips i grew more hungry for him.

with no warning i slowly began sliding myself in. he gasped and threw his hands on me to grip the back of my shoulder blades.

"it's okay, princess. i'm gonna take good care of you." he faltered and closed his eyes once adjusting to me and nodding for me to pull out and continue.

i sucked on his neck again and slowly paced myself to insert into him then back out. his moans grew louder as my pace reached a new speed. our lips hungrily found each others. he moaned loudly into my mouth, scratching up and down my back. jin threw his head back once more and groaned,

"hit it again, daddy. it feels so good."

i slammed myself into him, hitting a bundle of nerves that caused him to moan out my name and arch his back.

i felt myself becoming weaker, knowing my seed was about to fill him up.

"daddy i-i'm-" before jin could finish, white cum spirsed onto our chests, mine following after.

i gave him one last kiss before pulling out and guiding him to the shower to wash up (much to his disapproval)

this was a craving i could not contain.