Chapter 21 - Revelations

A/N: Hey all. Sorry it took so long. I'm moving to University in about a week or so and all my time had been dedicated to getting prepared for that. So here is a slightly late chapter for you. Sorry it's really bad, I'm pretty unfocused at the moment.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Where are we going?" Jungkook asked as he continued to follow Jin.

"The park" the older replied bluntly, not even looking at Jungkook once. The air was so tense between the two. Jungkook was confused at why Jin was suddenly acting the way he was following the events of earlier. Jin never got this angry before, and for some unknown reason he was. Silence just fell over the two as they continued walking.

Eventually they came to the park, although it was empty. No sign of life whatsoever. Jin led them to the swings.

"Sit" he commanded sternly. Jungkook sat down without question, not wanting to get on the bad side of the older if he hadn't already. As soon as he sat down, Jin was pacing in front of his younger friend.

"Umm, Jin..." Jungkook began to speak but was immediately interrupted.

"How could you say a thing like that! How could you!" Jin shouted. Jungkook shook at the older's volume. "Do you have any idea what you may have done! Taehyung is probably out there now, crying because you've made him feel worthless!". Jungkook could note tears were beginning to form in Jin's eyes, like they were actual painful tears. It was then that he realised what he had done. He referred to himself as a higher class to those who work, something he indirectly swore to Taehyung he wouldn't do, and in turn made the object of his affection feel worthless. Jungkook just cowered slightly out of guilt.

"I'm sorry" Jungkook said, with his head down in shame. He realised that he had just screwed up his second chance with Taehyung.

"Sorry! That is all you have to say? Sorry!" Jin was hysterical. "Sorry doesn't make up for the fact of what you just said. You completely disregarded how we might feel!." Jungkook immediately rose his head in confusion.

"We?" The younger asked to innocently. "What do you mean 'we'?" Jin just let out a deep frustrated sigh. He hadn't meant for that to leave his mouth.

"I mean me and Taehyung" The older admitted as he sat on the swing next to Jungkook. The said male looked towards his older companion, as if asking what Jin had meant.

"Look Jungkook, me and Taehyung, we are...somewhat similar" the older began. "I, like Taehyung, didn't come from a privileged background. I worked hard to better myself so I could be accepted by those who thought themselves higher than me" Jin continued, staring at the ground as if reliving.

"You were treated differently, weren't you?" Jungkook asked sadly. He was shocked that he had learnt that his older friend hadn't come from a wealthy background like himself of the rest of their group.

"Yes. Precisely why I just got to angry at you just now. For that I apologise, I let my personal experience and feelings get in the way of what was important" Jin said, smiling at Jungkook.

"No it's fine" Jungkook shook his head. "You were right to shout at me. I wasn't being considerate to how Tae might feel. Now I feel even worse knowing he's disappeared and I want to apologise if he would let me" the younger glanced at the floor again, ashamed at himself. Jin could only smile at how love struck Jungkook was for Taehyung.

"Then go after him" Jin advised. Jungkook just looked back to him. "I'm sure you'll find him eventually. If he does feel the same way about you as you do him, he will listen to you"

"How do you know?" Jungkook asked.

"Trust me I know" Jin smiled. The younger male thought for a minute.

"Namjoon?" He questioned. Jin just laughed slightly.

"That's a story for another day" he giggled. "Now go!" Jin commanded and Jungkook shot off like a bullet. He didn't know where he was going or what he was going to do, but he knew one thing. He was going to find Taehyung.

He ran around the area surrounding the coffee shop. He checked inside parks found near there, any place that Taehyung could have gone. The air was crisp with frost, but Jungkook didn't care for the cold, he was too busy searching for his warmth that was Taehyung. He looked up to the grey sky in frustration. Small snowflakes had began to fall around him and felt onto the solid floor. He looked at all of the dots that just floated down from the sky. Even though it was cold, watching the snow fall was somewhat warming. It was then that Jungkook was reminded of something.

'Each snowflake is different. Two are never the same. So by giving one half to someone and you keeping the other means that the two of you are one' he recalled the memory in his head. An idea sparked in his head and knew exactly what to do when he would find Taehyung. He ran back to the coffee shop and made his way to the manager's office.

"Sir!" Jungkook called, the manager looked up in slight worry and distress most likely due to his caring nature for a Taehyung.

"Yes Jungkook what it is?" He asked rather bluntly but still had the Essenes of kindness in his voice.

"What's Taehyung's address?" Jungkook asked. He figured that after searching the areas around the shop, visiting Taehyung's place wouldn't be a bad idea next.

"You think he might have stormed off there?" The manager asked.

"Yes. I'll go and look for him" Jungkook offered. The manager nodded and quickly wrote down the address of Taehyung's home.

"Are you going there straight away?" Jungkook's boss asked, intrigued on what the younger's course of action was.

"Not yet. I just have to make a quick run home first. See you!" Jungkook replied and quickly left the office, the shop and proceeded to run all the way home. He even ignored the calls of the group who were still inside the coffee shop because he was so focussed.

Reaching his front door, barely out of breath, he ran inside his house and up to his bedroom. He immediately ran to the bed side drawers to open on. He smiled after opening a particular one. He reached inside and pulled out an object that will prove his true feelings to Taehyung. All he has to do now, is find him. He glanced at the object in his hand, smiling to himself. He put it into his jacket pocket and ran back outside, his destination being a Taehyung's address. The snow started to let up as he continued at full speed, smiling all the way.

Eventually he reached the address. To say he was a little shocked was a slight understatement. It wasn't as if Taehyung was living in a bad neighbourhood, it was just less safe than most. Some of the buildings were old and crumbled. It looked like the sun hadn't shine any light or given any heat in this place. Following the numbered places he soon enough found Taehyung's. Running up to the door immediately he knocked and waited. There wasn't any response. He knocked again. Still nothing. He knocked for a third time, on this round it sounded like he was punching the door and it was about to break. The door immediately swung open out of aggravation, and there stood Taehyung with a slightly scowl on his face at who was knocking his door. Jungkook clenched the object within his pocket in his fist and gave a trademark precious smile that even moody Taehyung would find hard to resist.

"Hi Tae"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey. So here was the next chapter. (Thought I'd add a little Jin backstory for you). Sorry for the delay I've just been so busy. Plus all this work has made me really unfocused and now I've developed writers block....yay! Hence why this chapter is pretty weak and bad in my opinion.

Anyway, vote, comment, ask questions, let me know what you guys think.

Stay happy and healthy! :)

Silver