#41 - Museum

#41 - Headcanon - Museum 

-...-

Onity reads human history books of all types of history (art, religious, scientific, war, etc etc). He watches documentaries on top of his addiction to cartoons, and collects magazines and national geographic. He trys to teach himself subjects such as Earth biology and languages and psychology. 

 He is incredibly smart in math and science, but is not very well educated in human views on topics and how they teach and their culture as a whole. He reads these to learn more about humans and to understand their cultures. There are periods he finds difficult to understand as his English is not 100% perfect, and his understanding of basic human concepts is not perfect either, but his desire to learn more motivates him.

Onity prefers watching documentaries and visiting museums to reading. There are no good museums in their area, so one day Mike and Tyler plan to take a trip to some museum for Onity.

Onity would have to be reminded he can't touch the stuff in the museum, but Mike and Tyler would totally allow him to go play with in the children's section where they have all these games and stuff based off the museum. Then Onity would spend some of his money on the gift shop books and toys and stuff.