Chapter 58

Emma

After what was quite an eventful few minutes in the ladies, Harry and I walk out into the hall, linking his fingers through mine with a smirk.

HIs evident cheek never ceases to amaze me.

On the one hand I can't believe we just did that in a public area, I mean who would have thought that my first sexual encounter with would be him pressing me up against a door as his long fingers work me over. I certainly didn't. But on the other hand I can't believe we didn't do more!

It's insane really, how relaxed I feel right now. I'd think I'd being on edge given what just went down in the ladies toilet but I'm just basking in the afterglow of Harry's talent, smiling to the floor like an idiot as we make our way back to the table.

We make our way down the hallway, heading back to our friends, when I lift my head up and instantly see Lina advancing toward us.

Oh shit.

"There you are Emma." The words spilling out of her mouth almost uncontrollably. "I thought you'd gotten lost or something" she chuckles at me.

Oh you have no idea.

How do I even respond after what just happened? – No Lina, Harry just finished fingering me in the restaurant bathroom giving me one of the best orgasims of my life–that won't fucking work.

"No just in the loo." I say before I can stop myself and come up with a better lie. She's already seen Harry and I walk out together and knowing my luck she'll figure it out any moment. I'm actually surprised she hasn't connected the dots yet.

And then there it is.

"Oh my god what did you two do?" She asks leaning into me and grasping my arms with the brightest most curious expression on her face. I know she's excited to hear all the naughty details but she can't imagine I'd reveal any of them here.

"Great dinner Lina but Em and I were just leaving." Harry interrupts before I really stick myself in it and let something slip. Thankfully he's a better liar to Lina than I am.

"What!" She nearly shouts at us. "I thought we were going to a club or something. The night can't be over yet." My best friend almost looks disappointed but her shock and need for information is more prominent.

"That's what the dinner was for. Trust me, you don't want us around later" he rasps. Does he know something I don't? Or is he talking about the two of us? For his sake it better be the latter.

"Oh why? Because you two are going to be fornicating like bunnies tonight?" Lina retorts, hands on her hips, making Harry nervously chuckle and me to blush yet again.

If tonight goes the way I think it will she just hit the nail on the head and god I hope she's right. If I reacted that way to his fingers how the hell will I survive something more intense. I mean I haven't seen his manhood or anything but a girl can dream.

"Come on, like you and Henry won't be doing the same thing?" Harry fires back lightheartedly.

Thank god he's here, I can't seem to utter a word. Jesus, one orgasm from my intensely handsome boyfriend and I'm speechless.

"I know but this is you guys, it's epic." Lina excitedly recounts. I hate the amount of pressure that little harmless statement of hers ignites within me. Instinctively I squeeze Harry's hand, wordlessly begging him to get us out of here before I decide to crumble from embarrassment.

She's my best friend and of course I'll tell her about it eventually but not now, in front of Harry, in the hallway of a this beautiful restaurant Henry chose for us.