26.0 I think it's funny

Madison was lying next to Cora, wiping the sweat off her forehead, when there was a knock on the door

Madison was lying next to Cora, wiping the sweat off her forehead, when there was a knock on the door. Derek and Peter were no where to be found, so she took it upon herself to open the door. When she did open it, she frowned. "You." She growled.

The strawberry blonde in front of her sighed. "Me." She looked down at her hands. Then, Peter showed up next to Madison. "You." Lydia's eyes widened.

Peter made the same expression Lydia had just seconds before. "Me." Derek walked into the room, and Peter turned to him, "Derek, we have a visitor."

Lydia began telling them what Stiles had told her about where the parents where. They were at an old and sacred tree called the Nemeton. Both Derek and Peter had been there, but neither remembered where it was.

"You don't know where it is?" Lydia snapped at both Derek and Peter.  "But, Stiles says that you've been there."

"We have." Peter nodded, sighing before continuing. "But after a few memorable experiences there, Talia, Derek's mother and my older sister, decided that she didn't want us ever going back, so she took our memories from it."

"But then how the fuck are we supposed to find it?" Madison asked him.

*

Allison, Isaac, Lydia, Stiles, Deaton, and Madison stood in the animal clinic, trying to figure out where the hell the Nemeton was. "It has to be on a Taluric current, or maybe even at the crossing of two, or when they all intersect." Stiles stated.

"I just know that it's where Derek took Paige to die, so I'm no help." Madison stated, putting her hands up in retreat.

"My dad and Gerard were there once." Allison said to the group, stepping forward. "But, Gerard said it was years ago, and he couldn't remember where it was." Allison sighed. "My dad, obviously, isn't here to tell us now."

"And how do we find this place?" Isaac asked from the corner.

"There might be a way, but it's dangerous." Deaton told them. "We're going to need Scott."

*

Stiles, Madison, and Deaton had gone to the Beacon Hills preserve to meet Scott. He walked over to them. "How'd you guys figure it out?" Scott asked his friends.

"Lydia." Stiles answered. "You?"

"Morrell." Scott returned. "None of the other alphas know where it is, either."

"Well, if the plan works," Madison started, raising an eyebrow, "would you tell them?"

Scott sighed before nodding. "I can't stop Jennifer without them."