40.

i ran back to the room where lucy and nagely where.

"oh my god did you hear that!?" i said panicking.

"yes oh my lord." lucy said rubbing her stomach looking scared.

"we did i wonder what's going on." nagely said.

"we should go down." i said.

"we can't leave lucy, and she can't go." nagely said with an obvious tone.

"ill go by myself." i said almost walking out.

"no! nagely go with her ill be fine." lucy said nodding her head.

"fine." nagely replied.

"let's get some weapons." i said.

i walked over to the nightstand and unplugged the lamp. i held it looking at nagely.

"ima use....mmm..." nagely said thinking.

"use a lamp also but get it from another room hurry." lucy said panicking.

"okay okay." me and nagely went into my room and grabbed my lamp.

"LETS GO." i whispered.

we ran quietly downstairs. we heard grunts and crashing. we got closer to where we heard the noise. the kitchen.

we looked at eachother and went in slowly and...nervously.

we saw the three boys fighting 2 big guys in black clothing and black masks. they were twice as big as the boys.

i nodded my head up to nagely. she nodded back.

i quickly ran up to one of the big guys and swing the lamp hitting his head. he surprisingly fell on his knees and laid on the floor. blood was strolling down his neck. mahhh bad.

i looked over at nagely and she gave me a sign. she pushed him towards me and we both swung the two lamps and hit him very hard in his head and back. he fell down on the floor.

"WOOOO!" i yelled happily and full of relief.

"hello 911 i would like to report a robbery in...." i heard nagely talking on her phone.

"GIRLS!! what were you thinking coming downstairs after we told you to stay up!?" kevin yelled.

"didn't i say to stay in the room!!" devin yelled dramatically.

"ya couldn't gotten hurt!!" daniel yelled.

"WOULD U STOP YELLING WE JUST SAVED YO A$Ses damnnn!!" i yelled while laughing.

"girl powerrrr gurrrrl powerrr." nagely said flexing her 'muscles'

"we litttttt." i said doing a small dance.

"don't jack that." kevin said.

"ya were getting your a$ses kicked and we saved you, so shut the daaaa haillll." i said giggling.

"we were doing just fine thank you very much." devin said in a sassy voice. "where mah babymomma at!?"

"she upstairs safe and sound." nagely said.

"so nae...does somebody owe somebody an apology?" kevin said looking at her like a father.

she sighed.

"arianna...im sorry, for accusing you for 'stealing my man' i just got a little jealous because you guys are so close and i jus---...."

"it's okay i guess...i forgive you. but that soda thing was really f*cked up." i said looking at her with straight face.

"i know im sorry, i can't control my jealousy sometimes..." she replied blushing with embarrassment.

"okay i forgive you, so we good now no misunderstandings?" i asked curious.

"we goood." she chuckled.

"aighh." i said.

we heard the police sirens close. they soon arrived and took away the guys. they thanked us for catching them or w.e. they've been wanted for longgg. man man.

"im very tired now." i said scratching my head.

"let's go to bed baby." daniel said bending down and pointing to his back.

i jumped on it and we went upstairs.
"night fams." i yelled out loud.

💙