A Long Night

The Fate Few heard Roy's yell for Angel. They all looked at Abason with squinting eyes wondering if the yelp was something from his doing. Abason only sent an innocent face with questioning eyes and shrugged shoulders.

As the Fate Few went to leave, Abason sat up as if to follow, but was sent with a look to stay put. So he stayed put. He wanted to come for sure, but Adez stayed put with him and his axe wasn't looking very friendly. In fact, Abason was under the same hold again. Although, Adez kept a watchful eye on him, he decided just to go along with it and not do any stupid stunts to get away and find out what was happening outside with Angel.

But then he realized Adez was impatient also. Also quite curious. It appeared that every time Adez tried to sit up from his chair to get the slightest and smallest glimpse he could from the window across from him.

Then his light bulb went on. He didn't mean to, it just did. He was taught to always find a way. Of course, he also learned not to go far away from morals, but he knew this idea he had in mind was not gonna be something that incorporated something evil.

Well, besides impatience.

And maybe a couple more...

But his patience was wearing thin, he would think, and so is Adez's.

We both want the same thing...

So then he went on with his idea. A stupid stunt he told his mind not to do in the beginning, but went to go ahead and do one anyway. So he sighed...First, it was quiet. Adez moves his legs impatiently and lifted his head up to get a small glimpse of the action happening down below. Adez shrunk back to his chair, his eyes on focus to Abason. Abason sighs again. A higher pitched sigh this time he did, and Adez rolled his eyes. They did a short staring contest, and then once again... Sigh... Abason went, to the point where Adez couldn't take it any longer.

Abason moved his eyes and eyebrows towards the window awknowledging his want to see what is happening below. His eyebrows danced saying these words, "You know you want to take a look..Go ahead, look."

His face smirked, and then he smiled when Adez lifted his chest up and a little bit off his seat to get another glimpse through the window. Frustratingly, he sat back down with his arms crossing in front of his chest and then he sighed. If a sigh was a language, which it kinda is-a body language-,it would have said, "I can't see a thing! I wish I was down there." Then Abason responded again with his amusing and almost deceiving eyebrows almost as if the Advisors have rubbed on him, even just a little.

But this was for all good fun, Abason knew, and to know the things that involved Angel was very important to him for she might become his future bride. He smiled at the thought. Oh, how he was in love with a girl he met at very different times. He sighed again. Apparently not at his scheme, but now his arm found a spot on the arm rest and supported his head on the chair, his eyes looking no where specifically, dreamy in fact they were. Soon, Adez was confused at Abason's body language which had involved the sigh, because Abason stared at Adez with the most star gazed eyes when Abason meant not to look at Adez specifically.

He was only looking at nothing, but dreaming.

Adez made a disgusted face and then snapped Abason out of it with some words.

"Okay! Okay! We can take a look..but only through the window! Just stop looking at me like that and all the weird sounds you were making!"

Abason almost laughed at his remark and also felt odd at the same time for he was just staring at a much older man than he was with the look of an in love boy or one that looked as if in stupor. Of course, he would never take a drink of strong drink for he knew what it could do to someone, but he was sure that that may be how he looked.