Where it all began

Min Hee's POV
As the boys dropped me off, I headed inside a huge house. I slowly walked up to the gate and rang the door bell.

"Min Hee" I saw my older sister San Rim.

"Sang Rim Unnie?" My eyes were filled with tears after seeing my older sister.

"Min Hee-ah my little dongsaeng" I jumped into her arms and started crying. I can see Chun Ja smiling.

"Chun Ja" I pulled away from Sang Rim and ran to Chun Ja to give her a hug.

"Hi there minnie me" I heard the nickname my older brother used go call me and looked at him.

"Mianhae" he opened his arms and I ran to him too.

"Aigoo, I gwaenchanh, I forgive you"

Once Sungjae told me that even though I get mad at my parents or siblings, don't ever leave them be because even though we fight the next day we'll be fine and talk to eachother again like nothing happened.

"Is this some kind of family reunion or something?" I sniffed and let go of Woo Hyun.

"Min Hee why did you run all the way to the states without telling us" I slowly turned around looking at my parents.

"Eomma? Appa?" I just stood in one place.

"So the family had finally reunited once again" we all came together. I had a smile on my face but couldn't tell if they just want me here for something else. I just shook it off and talked with my family. We shared our memories and what we had done the last few years.

"Oh Eomma you know Min Hee has a boyfriend" Woo Hyun blurted out.

"Yah" I was gonna throw my bottle at him but my mom gave me a death glare.

"Ommo jinja? Our youngest daughter is growing up" my mom caressed my head.

"You guys, I have to get going" I stood up and headed to the door.

"Me too, my husband is waiting for me" Sang Rim stood up and grabbed her shoes.

"Bo Yeong is waiting for me with the others" Chun Ja stood up and headed for the door.

"Min Hee wait, we need to tell you something" my father stopped me.

"Ne?" I turned around facing them.

"If you and Taehyung don't get married soon, you and Sungjae is gonna get married"

"What!!" Chun Ja and I said at the sametime.

"That's not happening Appa" I looked at Chun Ja then back at my parents. I looked at my mom and she just gave me a look that I should leave. As soon as I walked out the house I headed to the dorm where all the guys should be at by now.

Taehyung's POV
As my mother gave me the ring I headed inside the mall to get something else for Min Hee and I.

"Annyeonghasaeyo what can I help you with today" The lady at the clear counter.

"I'm here to pick up the couple necklace I ordered last week" I pulled out a drawing to show her. She nodded and went to the back. Within minutes she came back out with a small box. She opened it to let me see. I smiled and closed the box. I paid her and left the store. I headed back to the dorm hoping Min Hee will be there.

Min Hee's POV
"Unnie can you send me to BTS'S dorm?" We both came out of the house.

"Sure why not. Where do they live?" I told her the way and she parked infront of their dorm.

"Komawa Unnie" I gave her one last hug and smile.

"Aigoo kenchana" as I got out and she smile at me.