9| Electrokinesis

Electrokinesis: the elemental ability to control and generate electricity and throw lightning.

Again, please correct me if my German is wrong! I was gonna check properly with a fluent speaker but no one was really available to help me lol. Oh well 😅

Electrokinesis is Atticus' special power 😉

Enjoy xx

t.m.

🔮🔮🔮

S.E. // The 7th Supreme

"Okay, pretend you can see this white force field in front of you," I spoke gently, trying my best to explain to little Elisabeth how to extend her force field powers.

"I see it, Schwester," she mumbled quietly with a tiny smile playing on her lips. Sister

"Okay, Kleine. Now, try and make the field bigger using your mind," I instructed carefully, watching her attentively as she squinted before nodding slowly. Little one.

"Once you make it bigger, I want you to make it big enough to cover Nymeria, verstehst du mich?" I questioned in German, knowing she was slightly more comfortable with me speaking that language. Do you understand me?

"Ja (yes)," she nodded, before squinting at Nymeria who sat in front of her, panting happily. "It's working," she exclaimed.

"Gut (good). Keep concentrating, I'm going to test it, okay?" I checked, before reaching within my mind to try and connect with Nymeria's. To my happiness, I couldn't as something was blocking me, which meant it was working. "It's working!"

"Yay! Danke Schwester!(Thank you sister)" she grinned happily, staring up at me with her hazel eyes before throwing her small arms around my shoulders. "Now I can protect, Mutter (mother)," she said cheerfully, before darting off back into the mansion to tell everyone of her new discovery.

"Practice well, Kleine," I called after her, chuckling under my breath as she ran into the mansion through the back door. My smile widened slightly when I spotted Atticus walking through it.

"Just the person I wanted to see," I spoke sarcastically, causing him to frown at me before rolling his eyes and laughing.

"Boo hoo!" he remarked, trudging over me to plop down on the ground next to Nymeria. "How's the art professor, by the way?" he asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"None of your business, Atticus," I arched a brow at him, scratching Nymeria's head.

"Aw c'mon Sage!" he whined, punching my shoulder, but I kept my mouth shut. "Well if you're not gonna tell me what's the deal with him, I ain't gonna tell you about what he said to me when I went to the bar yesterday night," he huffed, folding his arms over his chest as my eyes widened at his words.

"He spoke to you?" I questioned immediately, only for Atticus to shoot me a blank look. "Okay, fine. I only slept with him once, and just fucked around in uni. Nothing else!" I told Atticus strictly.

"Damn Sage! Finally back in the game!" Atticus laughed as I huffed impatiently, and smacked his arm.

"Tell me what he said!"

"Okay okay! He just asked me about you, how you were doing and all that since he said he hasn't seen you in a few days," Atticus explained, making me frown a little.