#9- Cry

Josh's POV

I rested my head on Simon's, sighing. Vikk had calmed down, stopped mumbling, and had his eyes closed. Harry was cuddled between Tobi and Ethan, his head on Tobi's chest. Ethan looked a bit stressed, probably from the lack of drugs or alcohol. Tobi was almost asleep, and Harry was sleeping. JJ was smiling down at Vikk, and looked happy. The voice from the speaker hadn't come back, probably because Joshua smashed the speaker, and the cameras. There were still a couple of cameras around the bedrooms, but we could sort them out later.

"Um, Vikk's asleep." JJ whispered. "I'm gunna take him his room."

"What about the cameras?" I asked.

"Oh, um, I'll go sort them out. Tobi, can you hold Vikk?" JJ asked, and Tobi nodded. JJ stood up, carrying Vikk over to Tobi and setting him on his lap. Vikk subconsciously cuddled into Tobi, making Tobi smile slightly. JJ grabbed a chair and walked through the door, going to smash the cameras. Simon moved so he was laying along the sofa, his head on my knee. I brushed his hair back, smiling. We could hear smashing coming from the kitchen, and JJ's yells, causing Harry and Vikk to flinch into the sofa, scared by the loud noises, even though they were asleep. A few seconds later, JJ came back, breathing heavily. He put the chair down and picked up Vikk.

"I'm gunna take Vikk to bed." JJ said, walking off.

"I'll take Harry as well." Tobi said, standing up with Harry in his arms. "Yo, he's light as fuck." He remarked as he left. A few seconds later, Ethan left too.

"I'm gunna go see if I can find a drink." Ethan said, wandering off towards the kitchen, to find some alcohol, no doubt. That left me and Simon sat alone in the room, his head on my knee, my hand through his hair. I looked down at him, noticing a few tears had trickled down his cheeks. I wiped them away with my thumb, frowning down at him.

"What's up?" I asked. He sighed.

"Life. Well, death." He replied.

"Why?"

"I, I'm, I'm just..." He started, tears falling.

"It's ok, it's ok." I put my arm around his shoulders, pulling him onto my lap, letting him rest his head on my shoulder, and cry.