The Reunion

For this part I watched the video of their first meeting after the awakening. Voice records and other stuff but none of them impressed me like Fuska's diary. So I'm just gonna put that part from her diary.

MORNING

"This is the most exciting day since I woke up. As you know since the awakening we are living in a cell. They are watching our every move, we are being interrogated every day. And the worst part is they don't let us see each other. Until tonight...

I don't know what happened, but suddenly they said now you can see each other, president wants to see you, and you are making a presentation in a week. They want all of us to talk. I don't even know who the president is."

NIGHT

Officer Jordan came to my room and said

"Let's go. They are waiting."

I have never felt like this for a long long time. My heart was beating like crazy. Now you might say, why does she get so excited over this. You can never understand, you can't imagine, This is not my world, I am an alien here. They look the same, but they don't behave the same, they don't talk the same, they don't feel the same. I am one of a kind here. They are looking at me like I am an alien. They are treating me like one. As time passed I started to feel like one too. All alone. In an entire planet. Now I get to see 2 of my same species. Not only we are the same but also they are my best friends. They have been going through the same thing, That's why when I opened that door... and I saw Gleb... It was undescribable.

You think you know how you feel when you miss someone, someone you care, someone you love... I haven't seen my friends for 9000 years. So as they say. No one in history ever felt this same feeling... no it wasn't like you just missed someone. It's not like seeing someone you love.

You know how you feel when you don't see a close friend for a long time, and there is so much to tell. Think about how much I have to tell.

I was crying like I've never cried before. But at the same time I was laughing like I have never laughed before. There are no words, absolutely amazing.

Gleb was frozen, he couldn't even move. As I get closer ,I saw the tears on his face. And without saying a word, I hugged him so closely. At this part I cried so hard that, I couldn't breathe for a while. We still didn't say a word, we couldn't. What would you say, think about it. Seriously.

Then Saey came in. Now you don't know Saey. But he is not really an emotional person. He entered the room and his eyes were wide open. Then he started running toward us. First he hugged Gleb so hard he started coughing. In this intense moment, this made everyone smile for a second. Then he came to me and hugged me. Even though he tried to hide it, I think I saw some tears on his eyes too. Then the 3 officers ,who were about to cry too by the way, said they are going to let us talk.. in private. Then they got out.

We talked for hours. About old times, about how we failed and how we survived, how everyone we know and loved died, and how we couldn't save them and what we are going to do now.... about why the president wants to see us and what we are going to talk about in the presentation.

They put all 3 of us on a small house. It was small but it felt like heaven after all the cell experience. Of course they were still watching us listening us, but at least we had some private time in our bathrooms.

We started to get ready for the presentation. And the president is coming first thing tomorrow. This was hell of a day. And tomorrow is not going to be easy too. So I have to rest now. For the first time in a long time I actually do feel happy.