Chapter XVI: Cards Down

The entirety of this chapter will be located on the private chapters for those who want to read the mature content then head over to the private chapter book on my profile. Read this chapter there, and for future preference when the next chapters are uploaded you will be able to skip to the next one.

"Hello, mate." she felt Xavier's breath close to her neck, causing goosebumps to rise on her arms and spread down slowly.

"So I'm your mate now, huh?" She tried to ignore the feelings he provided her body, looking up at the ceiling instead to take her mind off of everything.

"Possibly." He replied, his deep voice was throaty and sultry in the early morning.

"That's not a proper Answer, Alpha Xavier" She felt his body shake slightly as his name rolled off her tongue. His wolf letting a possessive growl out from his chest. She could feel the rumbling through the sheets. It was a nice vibration.

Looking back to him his eyes turned an obsidian. "And what does my mate want?" He questioned. She let out a gasp at the closeness of his mouth.

"I don't know what I want." That was a lie, her wolf was pacing back and forth with the close proximity,

was he going to kiss? Surely not?

She could feel the electricity that was surging between the two of us. Could he feel it too?

His lips pulled back showing his wolves pearly fangs as he licked his lips. His lips were close to her that if she just moved an inch, She would have her first kiss with her mate. She closed her eyes waiting for the touch that never came.

"You're still naked, go. Get dressed, my wolf wants to take control." He stated bluntly, pulling away slightly. His muscles were tensing as he laid on his side, resting on his left arm. He wore black pants that were hanging dangerously low. She could tell he wore no briefs under his pants, as the fabric clung and outlined him.

By now she could feel her wolf panting, were her eyes the same colour as his by now. The tension in the air was fairly thick with lust and pheromones as their wolves reached out for each other.

"I know you feel it too, so why hold your wolf back?" It was her turn to have a sultry tone.
She was hinting at what she wanted. What she and her wolf craved so badly.

He let out a groan, as she brought her hand up and traced my fingers along the curves of his muscles. He growled, trying to move himself back, but was conflicted.

She took this opportunity to take control.

(Go to the private chapters for 18+ for more details if you would like to have a read.)

Intense emotions were flying rapidly around the atmosphere of the room as they shared a passionate moment of deep kissing. His hand coming up to hold her neck.

Resulting in his fangs piercing her neck as his hand loosened around her neck coming down to support her body that weakened.

She saw his expression drop at what had happened which left her confused, didn't he enjoy it too. She fell asleep in his arms, on his shoulders, she could feel his hand rubbing her back softly. As he whispered a curse word under his breath.

.........

When she awoke once more, it was the afternoon, originally they had been awake at 6 am, but now it was just past 12.