7.0 = Regrets.

~FLASHBACK~

"Chaeyoung why the hell are you like this!!"
"Whaaaaaa-at?? Uh-oh im in heaaaaaveeeeeeen"
"You drink that thing again!?"
"Shh shh,nono i just drink coooca coooooolaaaaa yehet"
"Okay its obvious, youre drunk"
"N-nuh im nut. Mina, i love you. Why you do this to m-meh"
"Wh-what?"
"Nevermind. Go with y-yo-your-

Oh god. Shes vomit. Again. Im.

"Chaeyoung,lets just change your clothes and have some sleep alright?"
"Shh. Go with your lovely Momooooooooomo! Leeeave meeee alonee"

Lovely momo? What the hell chaeyoung!?

The next morning,we have a huge fight about a small thing. Like very very smol, just like her!

"So whats up between you and Momo you cheater!"
"Chaeyoung........... Im not a cheater"
"Then why would you give my concert ticket to her? Why do you choose her? Just tell me,youre in love with her right!?"
"I swear to god im not!! What kind of arguing is this!! Stupid things!"
"Dont act like you dont love her. I know man i know! Youre a piece of shit!"
"C-ch-chaeyoungie........."
"Go away! You disgust me!"
"Chaeyoung, for god sake i just want you to appreciate me... Even a little... Its that too much to ask for!?!?"
"Shhh,go away. I dont want your presence here..... Gimme time"

~FLASHBACK ENDED~

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

Soo right now im rushing to the hospital. Ow man! Who is sick!? Dont tell me if that person is..... Nono shes a penguin swan of course she will be fine!

Soon as i reached the hospital, i quickly called Jihyo unnie and quickly ran to them and ask them "who is sick?!"

I counted my squad members... 3,4,5.....8? "WHERES MINA!?" I shouted. I can feel my tears are going to drops now. Anytime, anywhere.

"I-im sorry Chaeyoung. Shes currently in the ICU" Jeongyeon said with a cracked voice. I feel regret. Yes. Regret! Im regret for not apologizing earlier. What did you do...... Chaeyoung....

Not for too long, i felt my tears running down to my cheeks. Im hurt? Oh wow im hurting. I thought people like me doesnt have that kind of feel.

"Chaeyoung,theres something strange happened to her and the doctor said he want to meet you." Jihyo said.

"M-me? Why?"

"I dont know. Go find out by yourself"

----------------------------------------