☺Regular Note☺

Whatup Munchkins! Yesterday was my birthday as you know and I celebrated it with Samara! We went to Cici's and then went to watch Suicide Squad. I thought it was okay. Later, Samara gave me a choker with a butterfly on it as a gift saying she has one with a flower on it. I thought it was sweet. Ya know how flowers attract butterflies and all. She also gave me a necklace with a sun. She has the moon necklace. I love both my gifts from her so much! Thanks once again, SamaraHernandez0!! Check out her profile if you want.

Also, this person followed me today that I want to talk about. At first, I thought she was another happy follower and I was about to thank her... Until I saw her most recent post. It was another person asking why the girl was being bullied. Melanie (the girl) said she didn't know why. I got curious and began reading one of her books. It upset me. She was being bullied since 4th grade and has fell into great depression. I felt really bad and I wanted to help. But I can't do it without you. Can you please go and help her out? Send her a message of good words or better yet, follow her. Help her make her happy and let her know people actually care for her. I don't know how depression feels like and I know it's awful. I don't want anyone going through it even if I don't know them. So help her out for me please!

If you read this, -MintyandCool-, this is just a little gift for you! I can't speak about anyone else but I really am here for ya. You just need to message me and we can work everything out☺

Now that is pretty much all I have for now. I'll be updating soon probably and... yeah that's about it. I'll see you Munchkins on the flip side. Bye!

~SilentK🌹