The Female Alpha-Preview

In the world of shifters, males dominate every plane of the hierarchy. Be it wolves, jaguars, cats or any other species, a male is always the Alpha. Rhys Valkyer is the Alpha of the strongest pack in all of Asia, the WildRain pack. Faster and stronger than almost every other wolf in the country, he has never known defeat. But when Rhys gets news of a potentially violent pack of wolves located in the Middle Himalayas, most possibly lead by a rare white wolf, he cannot help but get involved, especially when eight highly trained trackers are killed by said wolf. But nothing could prepare Rhys for what he is about to discover when he finally comes face to face with the white wolf.

Mikalya 'Mink' Carnell is the only Female Alpha in the history of time. Defying the natural order of things, she is the first woman to start a pack of female dominated wolfs. Fearless and stronger than even an Alpha male, she is ready to defend her pack from any threat that comes their way. But when the two most powerful Alphas of the world come face to face, will it begin a new war for dominance or will they give in to the fierce attraction powering the greatest desire and passion both of them has ever experienced?

#################################################

I've always wanted to write something Asia based. Wanted to write something my country based but....India doesn't really have wolves in my side of the country...so I'll have to do too much research work...and I'm lazy like that. But I will mention India no doubt.

So here you go. Please tell me what you think about it and don't hesitate to correct any mistake I've made.

Thank you for reading! Vote and comment!

Lovage!!!

P.S: Hey guys, I'm posting the edited version of this story right now! And the good news is that the story is getting published on March 2019! Yaayyy! Btw, since it'll get published, I can't post the last few chapters of the edited version, so the book will remain incomplete.

I hope you guys like the edited version and remember to get the book on Amazon when it comes out because the ending will blow your mind! And for the sequel to this story, read The Chosen Alpha which trace's Mink and Abhay's story before Rhys enters her life.