two || we're a family now

T W O

This morning, your beautiful daughter was brought to this world. You and Chuuya both agreed you should name your first new born child 'Miyu'. You cradled Miyu into your arms as she was wrapping your finger tightly around with her cute tiny hand. Her cheeks were pink and chubby and it was surprising when she stopped crying immediately. Chuuya walked over and caressed your back as he put his arm over your shoulders.

"Look at her, Chuuya. Isn't she beautiful?" there was pure happiness in your eyes as Chuuya kissed your cheeks.

"She's so gorgeous. Just like my wife." he winked and you couldn't help but to blush a bit.

"I hope she grows into a healthy, loving child. You're going to help me change her diapers, you know." you said teasingly, nudging his rib cage as he rolled his eyes and chuckled.

"I'm well aware of that, love. I'll help you with anything you need. That's what I'm here for." Chuuya stared down at your E/C orbs and his blue eyes were sparkling like the crystal clear ocean shining from the bright sun. You suddenly felt tears surface onto your eyes as they rolled down.

"Goddammit Chuuya you're making me cry." you laughed softly as he wiped the tears off your cheeks with his thumb.

"We're finally a family now, (F/N). I love you so much."

"I love you so much too."

He leaned in closer to your lips and closed the distance between the two's lips into a sweet warm hearted kiss. His lips were soft and moist while yours were chapped so Chuuya decided to stick out his tongue and lick your cracked mouth.

"Mmffh!" you felt your hands going numb-tensing up a bit, feeling all your dopamine flow through your brain. Chuuya started to stroke through your tangled H/C strands and kissed you harder. You pushed his chest away, trying to pry off. Not this. Not now. Feeling yourself starting to lose your sense, the baby suddenly wailed making Chuuya pull away.

"R-Really?" you mumbled shooting a playful smirk at your husband.

"Can't help it." he gave a sheepish grin, making the two of you laugh in unison.

¤¤¤

"Now, Miyu chan... Who is this?" you pointed to yourself, grinning at your bubbly bright child who were staring up at you with awe. She had her father's radiant azure eyes and your shimmering H/C hair sprouting bit by bit on her head.

"Ma-Mommy!" she squealed with delight followed by her laughter which resembled the sound of angels.

You also squealed as you tightly hugged Miyu with your fluffy, white, soft sweater. "Kya!~ You're the cutest little baby on this planet!!"

"...." Chuuya just glared at the two of you having fun together. Not only Miyu was pretty much attached to you at this point, but he kinda felt jealous of Miyu having his wife all to herself.

"Ahem." he coughed lightly, captivated your attention.

"Oh, right." you gave him an apologetic smile. "Miyu, do you know who this person is?"

"Ma... Ma..." Miyu stuttered a bit, struggling to say 'daddy'.

"No, Miyu~ Not 'ma'. Let me give you a hint. It's 'da'..." Chuuya tried to let his daughter finish the rest but it came out wrong.

"Mommy!"

"Bwahahaha!!" you roared with laughter, trying to keep a hold of yourself. Chuuya frowned as he tried one more time.

"Let's try again. I'm..." his voice trailed as Miyu responded back.

"Mommy!"

"This isn't working." Chuuya whined as he looked over at you to see that you were still trying to hold your laugh.

"(F/N)... This isn't funny..." there was a slight joke in his voice but also a warning as well.

"Alright, Miyu chan... Are you sure he's mommy?" you pointed at Chuuya who looked unsatisfied.

"Sh-Sho-"

"W-Wait what is she about to say??"

"S-Shhh!!!" you lightly slapped Chuuya's knee, ordering him to quiet down.

"Shortie!"

"AGAHAHAHA!!!" you immediately fell back, howling with laughter, rolling on the cream colored carpet. Chuuya gave a mischievous grin at you and Miyu as he lifted Miyu off the ground.

"You two are going to get punished for acting this way!" he said as he brought Miyu in between you two as he tickled you, making you squirm as joy filled the household. Miyu started to laugh along with you two as well, feeling all of you connected like a family.

"I love you guys so much." you whispered, kissing Chuuya lightly and giving a light kiss on Miyu's cheeks.

Chuuya petted your hair along with Miyu. "I love you two too much..." he smiled charmingly, giving a light pat on Miyu's head.

"I-I..." Miyu started to stutter again.

"I love mommy and daddy!"