{ 31 }

{ Rebecca }

I was up to bat, one minute left and I needed to pull the win out of my ass. If we lose it's all my fault I looked back at my family and noticed hunter sitting next to Demi and he smiled and waved and Demi was recording, i looked back at the batter I raised my eyebrow and then she started winding up and she threw the ball, I sung my bat backwards and slammed the ball so hard it sent a shock of pain through out my whole body causing me to fall, I shot up and saw the ball go pretty far out, it hit the ground and I was on second base,

"RUN RUN RUN!" People were screaming, I ran to third base and they got close the person holding the ball was confused but kept going. I ran for last base and I sprinted even faster, I was pushing myself hard FUCKING core, I dived into the plate "SAFE!"

Then the buzzer went off, I laid on the ground and looked at the score board the 10 turned into 12. I breathed deep and started laughing, "FUCK YES!" I screamed jumping up, "REBECCA REBECCA REBECCA!" My team yelled running towards me "WE JUST WON STATES!" Then my family were jumping in the stands and screaming. Then I felt a tap I turned around and it was the girl who caught the ball "I caught your ball and this is what was left of it." She handed me the ball and the red stitch lining was open and the ball was like demolished "holy fuck!" I yelled "YO LOOK! REMEMBER IN THE SANDLOT WHEN BEN DESTROYS THE BALL AND IT WAS LIKE A MYTH!? LOOK I DID THAT!" I screamed joyfully, just then the gate doors opened and my family and some friends came crashing into me.

"YAY! YOU DID IT!" Demi yelled. We were all handed medals and a trophy for the school, "I'm putting this in a fucking glass case and keeping it for ever." I laughed holding the demolished ball.

Me and my team and coach all went out for pizza to celebrate our win. I went on Instagram and Demi tweeted a video of me winning states and then in another picture was the demolished ball "My lil Sis is a legend!! Congratulations to her and her team for winning states! @/iambecca15"

Then Maddie and Dallas tweeted out the same things but worded different. I faved and re-tweeted them all. Right now I wanted nothing more then to get completely wasted and turn up, but it's too risky with the family and homecoming tomorrow. Who knows maybe Ill get wasted there. "Hey guys I'll be right back." I said over the chatter. I stood up and went to the bathroom, I opened a stall door and pulled down my pants "holy fuck." I got my period and I didn't know. I looked at my white uniform pants on the ass and of course blood. "Oh fuck." I mumbled. I pulled out my phone and dialed Demi's number.

B: Demi you need to come get me!
D: why? You just got there
B: I- got my period and I didn't know and I bled all over my ass, please come and bring stuff.
D: *laughs* 'Ight I'll be right there

I hung up and pulled up my pants and sat on the toilet like a fucking loser.

{ Demi }

"Hey my fam I'll be right back, I need to go get Becca." I said sliding in the kitchen. "Why? She just got to the pizzeria." Mom asked confused. "She got her period and she bled everywhere, so I'm just gonna bring her stuff and she will either stay or come back with me." I laughed putting underwear and Nike shorts and a tampon in a plastic bag. "O-o-o I wanna come!" Dallas laughed standing up. "Alright, come on loser." I laughed. We got in my car and drove to the pizzeria. There was already paparazzi we walked in and they went crazy, i saw Rebecca's team "Demi! Over here!" They called. I smiled and me and Dallas walked over to the team. "Congratulations on your win again, and I talked to Abbeys mom and she is in surgery and y'all can see her tomorrow." I smiled. "Thanks! And I hope she feels better, when I wake up I'm going right to see her!" Lindsey smiled. "But what are you guys doing here?" Asked Ester. "Well Rebecca wasn't feeling good and she called me to come pick her up" I frowned. "Oh, tell her I hope she feels better."

Then me and Dallas walked into the bathroom and no one was in there but Becca, "hey b it's Demi." I said opening the door. "And Dallas!" She said cheerfully. She opened the stall door "it looks like I was stabbed in my god damn ass." She rolled her eyes "here I brought you underwear and shorts." I laughed handing her the plastic bag. "Did you bring a tampon?" She asked in a 'duh' tone of voice. "Oh yeah!" I laughed handing her it. "God help this child she mumbled walking back in the toilet cubicle. "Damn, it does look like you were stabbed in the ass." Dallas laughed. "Shut up! I didn't have like any warning so I was sitting here for an hour before i realized!"

"Don't tell me to shut up I say what I want."

"Uhhhh, shut up."

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"FUCK!"

"Haha I got you loser, so now shut up." Rebecca laughed, I laughed at how ridiculous that was. "God you guys are like 5 year olds." I laughed, Rebecca threw her bloody pants at me. "EW! REBECCA! Put them in the fucking bag!" I yelled throwing them at her while she washed her hands. She let out a laugh while drying her hands. "You wanna come home or stay here?" I asked washing my hands. "Uh I wanna come home." She said in a innocent voice. "Alrighty come on." I put my hands on her shoulders and guided her out. "Dallas grab the bag!"

"Ew, fine." 

She grabbed the bag and Becca guided us to the table "bye coach! I'm leaving I don't feel good." She hugged her coach "feel better baby."

Okay that actually made ME jealous. "Thanks, bye!" Then we were off "there is a lot of paparazzi so stay next to me please." I warned. "Holy fuck!"

"Demi I'll drive you get B in the backseat." Dallas suggested. I gave her the car keys and we were out. They screamed horrible things and Rebecca's grip tightened around my hand. "There you go babe." I opened the door and she climbed in. "You good?"

"Yes, thanks Demi!" I closed the door and then got in the front. "While that was crazy." Becca laughed

---------------------

Comment & vote