Cold Hard Love

Terrence
5:30pm
Back at the set of B.M.H

Sipping my coffee slowly I tried coming back to my senses

Sipping my coffee slowly I tried coming back to my senses. This hangover was kicking my ass. I rubbed my temples trying to ease the thumping pain. I was never going to drink and smoke like that again; pick your poison don't do both. My stomach was still turning in knots, I felt light headed and nauseous.

I sat in my actors chair dressed in a sequined jacket and black slacks, waiting for my scene. My mind was all over the place I couldn't focus or could fully get into Quentin mode. My mind was on her, my one and only.

I deeply massaged my temples more, shutting my eyes trying to clear my head.

"Finally you've came back to work, you haven't been answering my calls or texts. I was starting to worry about you baby."Melissa said easing into her actors chair which happened to be next to mine.

I kept my eyes shut as my nose flared. She just had to come over here bothering me, causing more damage. I eased up in my chair massaging my temples more wishing she just go away. My temples throbbed while my jaw clenched.

Her lip was bruised, I saw that it was covered up with makeup along with her eye. My baby gave her ass a two piece of a lifetime, Melissa wasn't expecting Rahji to hit her but I bet her ass found out quick.

'Weak bitch' I laughed inwardly.

I slowly cut my eyes at her, locking my cold still glare on her. Her smile faded as she raised a brow.

She was the reason I haven't been here. I didn't want to be in the same room as her, look at her, breathe the same air as her-Nothing!

Honestly I wanted to put my hands on her for disrespecting Rahji, she was way out of line but that's not me. I don't hit women, I hated if anyone talked about her in any other way other than respect. All this shit she caused and I still don't want her. My hands trembled; clenching my fist trying to calm my nerves.

She waved me off as she pressed her lips together. Her smile reappeared as she reached out to touch me. She rubbed my forearm and began to speak.

"So I've been thinking babe, I know things got a little out of hand but I think we can finally work on us now."She tossed my way, crossing her legs. She fixed her lipgloss in her compact mirror.

My eyes slowly looked down at her hand caressing my skin, I snatched away from her. I was beyond disgusted, she couldn't be serious right now.

"Melissa just stop aight! I don't want shit from you. After we are done with this movie stop calling me cause this ain't happening. Really what was your point? You telling her those bullshit lies and I still don't want you Melissa-I don't want you!"I said breaking it all the way down to her cause obviously she didn't get it the first time. I meant every word and I didn't care if it hurt her little feelings, I didn't owe her a damn thing.